OAK RIDGE 2017 FOOTBALL

WillieTheWildcat

Wasn't Oak Ridge QB an underclassmen last year? If so is this the first year OR may had a 2 year starter at QB since Coach Gaddis has been back?

Yes and yes.  I am looking forward to some experience returning at QB.  However, I wouldn't be surprised if Booker doesn't see some playing time as well.  Herbert is too good of an athlete to not be on the field in some capacity.

Is Dykes a similar runner to Graham (I'm talking about football)? Will Graham be at spring practice, or do you know? Will Dykes be at spring practice? How are your lines on both sides? I'm worried about ours? Do you return your QB?

Dykes is more of a slippery runner with good speed. He runs hard. When you think he down he pops out and breaks it. Good moves too. Reminds me of an Oak Ridge RB when I was last here Shawn Williams. A little bigger than Graham but not overly big. Dykes probably will be at spring practice.  The head Football coach is the track coach also. As far as lines...well let's say at the least we are even but I would probably give you guys the edge...YIKES!!! No our QB left. Our defense was very good last year and we lost a ton.  It could be a shootout because I know Graham and company may have holes to run through and if Graham breaks its TD. Both teams have good defensive staffs so the kids will be ready and watching some of the athletes you have out for track you probably will have a better defense than last year. Just glad to get this game back. 

Yes and yes.  I am looking forward to some experience returning at QB.  However, I wouldn't be surprised if Booker doesn't see some playing time as well.  Herbert is too good of an athlete to not be on the field in some capacity.

He plays basketball doesn't he?  He is pretty good size kid. Good BBall player too. 

I watched the JV highlights last year on the coach's TV  show and Booker looked really good. We certainly have a lot of offensive weapons if we can just figure out ways for Stewart to get the ball to them. The coaches are really gonna have to step up their play calling.

Are the offensive weapons like Jackson, Graham, Stewart, Booker ect., playing defense? I will really pull hard for the Wildcats and hope they reach their goals. I don't think we can go undefeated but we should compete in every game.

I am nervous about this season but I still wouldn't trade being an Oak Ridge Wildcat fan for any other school.

RWR