OAK RIDGE 2017 FOOTBALL

WillieTheWildcat

At HVA track meet and OR Graham is very fast. A couple of players said they lost 2-3 OL but many returned that played last year. They also said OR DL will have experience too due to injuries last year. You guys got some good looking kids out for track.

I went to the HVA meet as well, it's the only meet I've been to this year. Graham was unbelievable anchoring both relays. It's obvious he hates to lose because he had to work hard to win. I don't know the kid who led off out of the blocks but I heard someone in the stands say he was a football player too, and he was fast. Both of those guys ran 3 races in about thirty minutes. Both teams had a lot of impressive sprinters. I did not see Jackson unless I missed something.

Edited by IanMackaye

At HVA track meet and OR Graham is very fast. A couple of players said they lost 2-3 OL but many returned that played last year. They also said OR DL will have experience too due to injuries last year. You guys got some good looking kids out for track.

Did Graham win the 100? Did he win the 200? Did he run against Dykes in any race and if so, who won? Who will be the better back when we play HVA...Graham or Dykes?

Graham won the 100, dykes didn't run it. Dykes was second in the 200, graham didn't run it. Dykes was the anchor against graham in the 4x200 for sure. I am not sure about the 4x100 but I think dykes anchored that too. Both races were so close and the anchors were flying, competing. I didn't see much difference between them in ability, speed, or desire except graham just had that little bit extra.

Pretty accurate.  We have a lineman that had to sit out all of the last year back.  We will also have 2 new players that should help out a ton.  Still pretty thin though and some key injuries would really set us back.  Getting excited as we only have 2 weeks until practice starts!

I read a tweet by a sophomre that said the class of 19 was getting ready to ball out.. Got to love the enthusiasm and hopully it is shared by the 17 and 18 classes.

My main hope for this season is weekly progression. I can see us struggling early with inexperience and stiff competition but I would love to see the team get better week by week. Oak Ridge teams have not always done that. I guess it is because it isn't easy to do.

Come on Spring Practice get here quick.

RWR!

I went to the HVA meet as well, it's the only meet I've been to this year. Graham was unbelievable anchoring both relays. It's obvious he hates to lose because he had to work hard to win. I don't know the kid who led off out of the blocks but I heard someone in the stands say he was a football player too, and he was fast. Both of those guys ran 3 races in about thirty minutes. Both teams had a lot of impressive sprinters. I did not see Jackson unless I missed something.

It was probably Caelan Thompson