OAK RIDGE 2017 FOOTBALL

WillieTheWildcat

Did Graham win the 100? Did he win the 200? Did he run against Dykes in any race and if so, who won? Who will be the better back when we play HVA...Graham or Dykes?

Read a tweet on Graham getting state wide notice and it listed some of his track times which are consistent with what has already been posted here. It mentioned also that he will be going to a Rivals event with Dykes on the 29th. This summer Graham will possibly attend camps at Clemson, Louisville, Tennessee and LSU. Attendance is based on which schools are showing the most interest.

It also said he was named Tennessee sophomore running back of the year. Never heard that before. Graham did mention some team and personal goals. For the team it was to go 10 - 0 and get past the first round and for his own goals it was to gain more yards and score more TDs. 

Seen that too Willy. Did talk to Geahams dad and asked if he was looking at LSU, Clemson. His dad laughed and said yes to go to see coaches that knew him since he was a baby to work on things to make him better not recruiting. Coach G said they are very realistic about chances to play after high school and tells Jordan to play for his team, school and city. Best way to get scholarships is through making the grades. I've seen that in a tweet before and on an interview coach did with a blog show.

Seen that too Willy. Did talk to Geahams dad and asked if he was looking at LSU, Clemson. His dad laughed and said yes to go to see coaches that knew him since he was a baby to work on things to make him better not recruiting. Coach G said they are very realistic about chances to play after high school and tells Jordan to play for his team, school and city. Best way to get scholarships is through making the grades. I've seen that in a tweet before and on an interview coach did with a blog show.

I love that Coach G is keeping Jordan well grounded. I hope Jordan is able to attain all of his personal goals.

RWR!

Just curious, how long does it take to put turf down on a football field. It is April and I haven't heard anything about OR having turf for this season. There was a little talk on Facebook that they were waiting until next year and a person said nobody he has asked knows anything.

Still curious, on Twitter Friday Night Rivals with mark Packer listed many games that would be on TV.but I didn't see OR having one. We usually get a least one game on TV. Anybody know what the deal is?

More curious, just kidding, I am not that curious.

Just curious, how long does it take to put turf down on a football field. It is April and I haven't heard anything about OR having turf for this season. There was a little talk on Facebook that they were waiting until next year and a person said nobody he has asked knows anything.

Still curious, on Twitter Friday Night Rivals with mark Packer listed many games that would be on TV.but I didn't see OR having one. We usually get a least one game on TV. Anybody know what the deal is?

More curious, just kidding, I am not that curious.

From my understanding the turf will be installed in 2018.

From my understanding the turf will be installed in 2018.

UH OH. starting to sound like Weasel Clause number 15 Z Section 2-B in the warranty. My gut say's if they made one bad field they made a bunch. That was the very first thing that hit my mind when I heard about the problem. You can set back and see how bad it has discolored over the years due to the sun but anything with color will eventually fade because that is natures way of reclaiming the earth. Hope no one fiddles around on this issue and they go BK before they get to us.

Thanks RW87. You know you would make a great wildcatwoman87 if you ever get tired of winning state championships at Maryville. We also need some MHS linemen if you can arrange that for us.

RWR

PS

If Farragut can win State, why not OR?

Our people are saying Oak Ridge is playing at HVA because they are getting started late on their turf. They said principal wanted to get started earlier but that would call for graduation to be somewhere else (Thompson Boling, Civic Coliseum, ORHS, etc.). Some higher ups said "NO". So for the next 2 years HVA will play OR at HVA.  OR first 4 games are now on the road.

Forgot to add....please don't send OR any lineman until after HVA game!!!!

Edited by GIJoe