OAK RIDGE 2017 FOOTBALL

WillieTheWildcat

Whatever Happened To...DAREL MIDDELTON?  Just ran across a blast from the past on Twitter. It was a tweet from The Monster ( as Darel calls himself ) announcing he his attending the "Dream U." An other tweet said the school was in the Jayhawk Kansas Community Conference. I looked around some more and found he is at Independence Community College in Independence, Kansas. He has a little girl and aspiration of making it to the NFL.

I know he was a disappointment for Oak Ridge, but he was a Wildcat so I hope the very best for him. I am the type of person who believes in given people chances and wishing the best for them. I am like that because I have been granted chances in my own life.

RWR! GRRRR!

Edited by WillieTheWildcat

Can you guys put the Booker kid back deep against us. Leave Graham on sideline as much as possible.   The Jackson (#6) kid will be a problem too.  Matter of fact Graham plays better with Higgins, invite him to Clemson so he can hang around Tee for week 1 of the season to make sure Tee adapts well.  I told one of the kids on our team to have Jones to buy the defense a net with small holes to tackle Graham. Once captured put him in a can and lock it.  He somehow gets out of tackles and then zoom.  Not to mention you can't see him and then he runs by you. Watched Oak Ridge highlights last night and don't know many returners besides #22, #6, #2 and #4. 

Whatever Happened To...DAREL MIDDELTON?  Just ran across a blast from the past on Twitter. It was a tweet from The Monster ( as Darel calls himself ) announcing he his attending the "Dream U." An other tweet said the school was in the Jayhawk Kansas Community Conference. I looked around some more and found he is at Independence Community College in Independence, Kansas. He has a little girl and aspiration of making it to the NFL.

I know he was a disappointment for Oak Ridge, but he was a Wildcat so I hope the very best for him. I am the type of person who believes in given people chances and wishing the best for them. I am like that because I have been granted chances in my own life.

RWR! GRRRR!

Darel Middleton out of Powell... If he's at Independence then he is at a great program. If he does what he is supposed to(????) then they will get him to the next level.  WOW....That's a major surprise... Independence, they get the best. Was this in the Knoxville News Sentinel?  I did not see it. 

Darel Middleton out of Powell... If he's at Independence then he is at a great program. If he does what he is supposed to(????) then they will get him to the next level.  WOW....That's a major surprise... Independence, they get the best. Was this in the Knoxville News Sentinel?  I did not see it. 

Not in the Sentinel but on Twitter. Darel's twitter page is Bubba@Darel_ If I got the twitter page wrong then just search twitter for Darel Middelton.

I am glad to hear Independence has such a quality program. It would be nice to see him reach his dream. My dream was to marry Miranda Lamburt but my wife said no way Jose lol lol lol.

Who is running at QB the most? Who are the RBs that stand out? #4 looking good? Any linemen showing improvement?

Thanks and RWR!

#2 is the starter with no one else close.  Lots of RB's getting reps, Simpson and Thompson stand out to me.  As far as lineman, it's good that we have numbers this year.  Good to see Jackson Hart and Reece Arnold back after sitting out last year due to injuries.

Whatever Happened To...DAREL MIDDELTON?  

Darel started fall practice at Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College last year, but had some "transportation issues" before ever playing in a game and ended up coming back home for a while.  

Didn't know he was at Independence.  Hope he takes advantage of this mulligan.  Freakishly good athlete.  

Edited by HTV

#2 is the starter with no one else close. Lots of RB's getting reps, Simpson and Thompson stand out to me. As far as lineman, it's good that we have numbers this year. Good to see Jackson Hart and Reece Arnold back after sitting out last year due to injuries.

I thought Simpson and Thompson were in track still, or is track over? Is Jordan practicing?