OAK RIDGE 2017 FOOTBALL

WillieTheWildcat

Who is Romano?  I know he's not running on track.  He's not listed anywhere on Milesplit in any of the sprints or relays. Graham, Jackson, Miller, Wright, Thompson are only names I see.  

Not 4x100, but he is our long jumper and he is pretty fast.  I see he his greater impact on defense.  He is a good linebacker.  

He's on the 4x100 relay team. Pay attention, Cats. Or is it Gaddis' fault that you don't know who he is? That's where I'm leaning towards. Everything is Gaddis' fault in my opinion. If we go to WW3 guess whose fault it'll be? Yep, you guessed it, Gaddis.

Ok, I know who you're talking about now. No way he's on our 4x100 relay team...he's not that fast. You likely blame Gaddis for that fool and his actions in North Korea.

How good was OR's defense last year and how good do ya'll expect them to be next year? As a Govs fan, I thought we had consistent success and were getting decent yardage running right at the defense. That's been something we haven't been able to do with any consistency in years so it was encouraging to see.

The defense was poor last year but very good the year before. I hope it's better this year.

Not 4x100, but he is our long jumper and he is pretty fast.  I see he his greater impact on defense.  He is a good linebacker.  

You must be mistaken because the Sweet one said he's on our 4x100 relay and he's NEVER wrong!  Prepare to be attacked by the RW for even suggesting that the Sweet one was wrong!

You must be mistaken because the Sweet one said he's on our 4x100 relay and he's NEVER wrong!  Prepare to be attacked by the RW for even suggesting that the Sweet one was wrong!

Hey, even the "Sweet One" is wrong ever now and then. I could've swore SI told me he was on the relay team yesterday, so I blame him LOL Sorry, SI haha. See, not everything is Gaddis' fault. But, if it isn't his fault it is BFSI's fault lolol Love you guys.

Edited by SweetScience

How good was OR's defense last year and how good do ya'll expect them to be next year? As a Govs fan, I thought we had consistent success and were getting decent yardage running right at the defense. That's been something we haven't been able to do with any consistency in years so it was encouraging to see.

It's like Soviet Russia's Iron Curtain. We were sandbagging last night.

Edited by SweetScience