TOP IN STATE POUND FOR POUND

TD2

Dont want to step on any toes or cause a big ruccus, but no love for small school. Plenty of small school wrestlers at a very elite level worthy of possibly making this list. No need to be biased to the wrestlers who come strictly from powerhouse schools. Broaden the spectrum, watch more of a variety of wrestler and then make judgement.

Dont want to step on any toes or cause a big ruccus, but no love for small school. Plenty of small school wrestlers at a very elite level worthy of possibly making this list. No need to be biased to the wrestlers who come strictly from powerhouse schools. Broaden the spectrum, watch more of a variety of wrestler and then make judgement.

I don't know a lot about small school but who other than Sammy Evans would you put on this list? 

I don't know a lot about small school but who other than Sammy Evans would you put on this list? 

I would have fairly biased opinions as well strictly due to me not being able to watch as much wrestling as I would like throughout the year, but just making the point that small school kids need to get some love to. I see a lot of threads on here praising the big school wrestlers, and I'm not taking anything from those guys, but there are very dominant small school wrestlers too flying under the radar just do to their schools classification.

Most list on here mentioned Hutchins and Evans. That's 2 out of 15 or so. IMO that's about right. Obviously D2 recruits and usually gets the best of the crop coming out of middle school. AAA has the most bodies. That leaves AA. Not exactly sure who'd you'd consider adding to the top 15. But to say just because they're small school they should be added is nonsensical.

Most list on here mentioned Hutchins and Evans. That's 2 out of 15 or so. IMO that's about right. Obviously D2 recruits and usually gets the best of the crop coming out of middle school. AAA has the most bodies. That leaves AA. Not exactly sure who'd you'd consider adding to the top 15. But to say just because they're small school they should be added is nonsensical.

did not say they should be added because they're small school. Just simply stating that small school flies under the radar due to their classification and aren't shown the appreciation necessary to have a 100% completely accurate ranking like this one. Like I said, I'm taking nothing away from the wrestlers previously stated, just saying that not every single wrestler in the state was taken into account.

Rippy was injured to start the season. You're correct in that he is only a 1x Champ, but he's only a Jr and his freshman year he came in 3rd with his loss being to Debien(as a Sr and who just happens to be one of the best wrestlers our state has produced in recent history) in the quarters. He actually gave Debien his toughest match of the state tournament that season including the semis AND finals. Rippy is a very good wrestler and everyone is entitled to their own list, AS LONG AS everyone else on the "T" agrees with it.

Huge graduating class with these seniors. If I am correct only three of the top twenty P4P wrestlers will be returning with #8 Reiniche, #11 Rippy, and #18 Wittman. May have a less exciting year next year with all these studs gone, but hopefully some new guys along with the three returning will make some noise and make it interesting.