Oak Ridge vs Knox Catholic ?

Bravey

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree. They are a good A team but they can't match up with the length and athleticism of the Wildcats. No one in this area can challenge the Cats.

true statement ... Catholic would not stand chance... I have just watched 1st half OR and Fulton .. OR is tall fast and quick .. best team in State

true statement ... Catholic would not stand chance... I have just watched 1st half OR and Fulton .. OR is tall fast and quick .. best team in State

Well OR beats Fulton by 11 .. OR starts 3 .. 6'5 kids .. Fulton tallest player is 6'2 .. heck of a effort to stay within 11 .. OR has smashed teams all year by 30, 40 and 50 points .. they should win state

Well OR beats Fulton by 11 .. OR starts 3 .. 6'5 kids .. Fulton tallest player is 6'2 .. heck of a effort to stay within 11 .. OR has smashed teams all year by 30, 40 and 50 points .. they should win state

Game was not as close as the score would indicate, Tad. We subbed out in the 4th quarter, and Fulton kept their starters in and made a run on us. I give them credit for not quitting, but we had them down nearly 30 going into the 4th before we subbed. 

Here's a secret TadVol, Catholic doesn't care if they can "stand a chance" with Oak Ridge. They''re not on the schedule so it's not that big of deal. Oak Ridge has an awesome team and a lot of the Catholic players are friends with the OR kids so I assume they would cheer each other on. To be honest knowing Hutchens and Crew the only game they're focusing on is the next one. Can't afford to look ahead or overlook anyone, so have fun in the hoops version of the IFL lol. Edited by QSouth89

Game was not as close as the score would indicate, Tad. We subbed out in the 4th quarter, and Fulton kept their starters in and made a run on us. I give them credit for not quitting, but we had them down nearly 30 going into the 4th before we subbed.

Sweet .. that's what I said .. heck of a effort not quitting to stay within 11 .. was pointing out the size disadvantage.. alot of blocked shots by OR because of size .. I said they were best in State.. and been blowing out folks by 40 .. 50 .. and 60 .. what else do u want me to say ..

Sweet .. that's what I said .. heck of a effort not quitting to stay within 11 .. was pointing out the size disadvantage.. alot of blocked shots by OR because of size .. I said they were best in State.. and been blowing out folks by 40 .. 50 .. and 60 .. what else do u want me to say ..

Well, they were playing our JV with their starters. Lol I am with you. Appreciate the compliment, but until someone beats East they're the best. As Ric Flair used to say. To be the man, you gotta beat the man. Woooooo!!! Shoot I just hope we can win our district and region. Edited by SweetScience

All though I wasn't at the game I did listen on radio. When OR had their "JV" in Fulton didn't have a starter in the game when it was cut to 10 on the ft that were a result of technical. At that time radio announcer recapped line up and Fulton had 3 soph 1 freshman and a sr non starter in the game. Give the Falcons credit for making OR a little uncomfortable at the end.

Don't think OR has a realistic chance to we state. Gotta win district and region first as Sweet Science said. Remember talk last year about winning the state and got beat in sub state.

Will the cats win the District: for sure. Will they win Region most likely. Sub State maybe. History says no as they choked last two years. State get there and a 12.5 percent chance.