W.E.B.Dubois in Memphis

UCSportsFan

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If a coach can inject some discipline into that style of play, they can be successful.  They need organized chaos instead of street ball without any adjustments.  

Haha their Coach describes it as controlled chaos but as you said, I never seen adjustments in the games they lose. 

Haha their Coach describes it as controlled chaos but as you said, I never seen adjustments in the games they lose. 

This part of the season, it's all about strategic chess moves.  You can't defeat quality teams with quality coaches with the same scheme you used during the regular season.  Like Denzel said in training day, this ain't checkers-it's chest.  lol

This part of the season, it's all about strategic chess moves.  You can't defeat quality teams with quality coaches with the same scheme you used during the regular season.  Like Denzel said in training day, this ain't checkers-it's chest.  lol

They hadn't played MAHS all year either, so MAHS may have knew what to expect more than they  have. 

Man I am great Mr.. ICY. I miss being around the kids everyday but I try to attend most games. How did your team do this year?

I haven't coached in 3 years.  I have joined the dark side...lol...it's fun and it keeps me around the game.

Edited by Icy