DII rankings

TNwrestling17

sorry i dont agree he would dominate at 106 with whitworth, kid is a really good wrestler for an 8th grader, but i believe he would easily have competition, he has wrestled with Holloway-ND for years and Holloway can easily stay with him and i believe Trent Nelson would also be a very tough task.

126- Ray Ray would have to face Shrader who beat him already and Wheaton defending champ and 1 at 126. Ray ray got beat by thurman of Heritage- GA who Wheaton pinned at McCallie so no that wouldnt be an easy thing either.

Now i would say King and Dendy both win, 160 would prob be a toss-up, 170 duhm does win, whimper wins at 182. 220 is a toss up and hvy is an easy win in AAA or A-AA champion

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry i dont agree he would dominate at 106 with whitworth, kid is a really good wrestler for an 8th grader, but i believe he would easily have competition, he has wrestled with Holloway-ND for years and Holloway can easily stay with him and i believe Trent Nelson would also be a very tough task.

126- Ray Ray would have to face Shrader who beat him already and Wheaton defending champ and 1 at 126. Ray ray got beat by thurman of Heritage- GA who Wheaton pinned at McCallie so no that wouldnt be an easy thing either.

Now i would say King and Dendy both win, 160 would prob be a toss-up, 170 duhm does win, whimper wins at 182. 220 is a toss up and hvy is an easy win in AAA or A-AA champion

Shrader did defeat Raymond Eason in the finals of the FR Tour but Raymond Eason has also pinned Shrader this season.

Reiniche has been weighing in light maybe he's going down to 152.

Bold move if he does. I don't see him beating Dendy.

I see him beating dendy as long as he keeps out of legs. He's better on his feet then dendy is.

It is a tough spot with 3 very good wrestlers between two weights with Dendy, Reiniche, and Nicholson.  Then again, winning a state title shouldn't be easy.

It is a tough spot with 3 very good wrestlers between two weights with Dendy, Reiniche, and Nicholson.  Then again, winning a state title shouldn't be easy.

Why should winning a state title not be easy?  Is handing out state championship medals to everyone not the goal of the PC majority? lol

Edited by cbg

Shrader did defeat Raymond Eason in the finals of the FR Tour but Raymond Eason has also pinned Shrader this season.

Which match was the latest match? pins especially can be sometimes more luck than anything, i might have sucked as a wrestler, but i did catch a few really good one's on their back a time or two, i wasnt at the Buford tourney but maybe that is what happened to shrader there i dont know, however he beat Eason 2 weeks later in finals of his own tourney 15-11. Also again Shrader isnt even ranked 1st at 126 in AAA that would be Wheaton, with Anderson of bradley second and burns bearden in third with Shrader 4th ranked. So i think that would be a very competitive weight class for sure.