2017 Class A State Tournament

Play 4 Fun

Pls believe what I say on coachT...I will say it to your face!!!

Probably already know who you are. You're the one who sits on the front row in Middleton's nasty hot gym! Have you ever thought that #11's mom or dad might read these posts? Oh....that would be too difficult for you......to think before you speak! TCA has always supported Middleton when they weren't playing each other. You have a very classy coach and program. I guess every school has ONE like you!

There is no doubt in my mind that if #11 were on wearing burnt orange and white, she would be your favorite player! Don't hate the "player," hate the game! lol

I don't have a favorite player on Middleton...I like the team ad a whole and if she played for Middleton sshewouldnt be a crybaby!!!

Probably already know who you are. You're the one who sits on the front row in Middleton's nasty hot gym! Have you ever thought that #11's mom or dad might read these posts? Oh....that would be too difficult for you......to think before you speak! TCA has always supported Middleton when they weren't playing each other. You have a very classy coach and program. I guess every school has ONE like you!

Nah that's not me...try again...and I wouldn't care if her mom or dad read this...everyone entitled to their own opinion...ill tell her parents the same thing

Nah that's not me...try again...and I wouldn't care if her mom or dad read this...everyone entitled to their own opinion...ill tell her parents the same thing

You just admitted how classless you are by calling out a player on the T! Go back and look at any post from Reitzfan, TCAIntense, Burnalittle, BigEdmo or any other TCA fan and you will NEVER see a post calling out an individual player! There may be posts criticizing other teams or fans and we get a little heated with our rivals USJ and Adamsville but we don't ever call out 14-18 years olds individually! You need to be removed from CoachT. Middleton has a great team, coach and program and they have the utmost respect from TCA. You need to learn to respect the game. I will be supporting Middleton boys on Wed and I think they have a great chance to win. Middleton boys has had a few players over the years that I didn't care for because of their attitudes but we don't call their names out on here.

You just admitted how classless you are by calling out a player on the T! Go back and look at any post from Reitzfan, TCAIntense, Burnalittle, BigEdmo or any other TCA fan and you will NEVER see a post calling out an individual player! There may be posts criticizing other teams or fans and we get a little heated with our rivals USJ and Adamsville but we don't ever call out 14-18 years olds individually! You need to be removed from CoachT. Middleton has a great team, coach and program and they have the utmost respect from TCA. You need to learn to respect the game. I will be supporting Middleton boys on Wed and I think they have a great chance to win. Middleton boys has had a few players over the years that I didn't care for because of their attitudes but we don't call their names out on here.

Lmao exactly why the team cry babies cause the parents/fans crybabies as well...stop whining

Lol now we in English class?

It evidently isn't working......."Now we in". It's apparent you need to be in an English class. Class will be in session tonight at 7 pm. Please come and watch the little non athletic, pampered, private school girls play your team. These girls know how to fight and play hard. By the way, I don't have a daughter on the team. I'm pretty objective from that standpoint. I do know that these girls have played a lot of basketball and have no fear. You will see 2-4 freshmen on the floor at any given time. You wil have to deal with these little pampered private school girls many more times in the future. Game is a toss up tonight but I think the Lady Lions win by 4.

It evidently isn't working......."Now we in". It's apparent you need to be in an English class. Class will be in session tonight at 7 pm. Please come and watch the little non athletic, pampered, private school girls play your team. These girls know how to fight and play hard. By the way, I don't have a daughter on the team. I'm pretty objective from that standpoint. I do know that these girls have played a lot of basketball and have no fear. You will see 2-4 freshmen on the floor at any given time. You wil have to deal with these little pampered private school girls many more times in the future. Game is a toss up tonight but I think the Lady Lions win by 4.

U to coward to show your face