2017 Class A State Tournament

Play 4 Fun

Check my accuracy on this:

Region 1A: game between South Greene and Hampton was postponed today and will be rescheduled for tomorrow at Chuckey-Doak.

Region 2A: Oneida 61 Meigs County 56

Region 3A: Marion County 50 Van Buren County 47

Region 4A: Pickett County 60 Clarkrange 56

Region 5A: Forrest 33 Moore County 32

Region 6A: Summertown 67 Perry County 54

Region 7/8A: Dresden host Middleton....Huntingdon at TCA. 

Check my accuracy on this:

Region 1A: game between South Greene and Hampton was postponed today and will be rescheduled for tomorrow at Chuckey-Doak.

Region 2A: Oneida 61 Meigs County 56

Region 3A: Marion County 50 Van Buren County 47

Region 4A: Pickett County 60 Clarkrange 56

Region 5A: Forrest 33 Moore County 32

Region 6A: Summertown 67 Perry County 54

Region 7/8A: Dresden host Middleton....Huntingdon at TCA.

thx

Sooo on Saturday night

Oneida will host the loser of South Greene/Hampton

Meigs County will travel to the winner of South Greene/Hampton

Marion County host Clarkrange

Pickett County host Van Buren County

Summertown host Moore County

Forrest host Perry County.

Also in West Tennessee.

Westview @ Haywood

Liberty @ South Side

USJ vs BGA @ Lipscomb on Friday at 1:15 (state tourney).

Getting close. One more round. Monumental task ahead with Huntington coming to the Lions den. The lady Lions are tough at home but we need all the girls firing on all cylinders. Safe travels for Huntindon. Let's get it on Saturday.

I believe TCA will be the favored in the matchup, but Huntingdon looks like a small college team with their size. They have height, bulk, and outside shooters. They had the Dresden game in control and I was told..let up and old momentum got the best of them. Glad TCA has an opportunity to host the sub-state...you guys deserve it. You've earned it all year by your play. With all of the 14A girls out, we can pretty much pull for anyone this go-around and you guys have a class program/players. Since Dresden eliminated us, I'll have to pull for them against Middleton...gives me comfort to know the team that put us out won the Region. Funny how our minds work...lol

BOO YAH baby. Great win for TCA tonight. Brynne Lytle of TCA and Chelsey

Perry of Middleton put on a show tonight. They both strapped their respective teams on their backs and both gave outstanding performances.

Oh, did I mention.........BOO YAH!

Did I hear a BOO YAH up there? lol  Two young ladies that get to showcase their talents at the next level, but memories made from games like these in high school. That's why I've always enjoyed HS basketball the best. 

BOO YAH baby. Great win for TCA tonight. Brynne Lytle of TCA and Chelsey

Perry of Middleton put on a show tonight. They both strapped their respective teams on their backs and both gave outstanding performances.

Oh, did I mention.........BOO YAH!

Oh, BOOHYA3x, ironically Chelsey Perry and tca #11 Brynne Lytle (this is the correct spelling of her name, btw) are friends and had one heckuva a summer last year along with Paige Pipkin when it came to the AAU circuit  They straight balled!  I would have come over and introduced myself after the game but decided not to because I am sure you were still absorbing the loss and given the short time to process the loss did not want you to think I was coming over to taunt or to fight.  #11 is my kid and I am very critical of her game, but your opinion of her game was way off on this thread and you felt it tonight.   I have the utmost respect for your program and coach, not so much for you because you like to call out MY kid  (who is a 17 year old girl in HS) and Boo accomplishments that she and her coach made during the year that were voted on unanImously by all the coaches in the district   But that is another issue that you will eventually seek counseling for.  If you want to know who I am, ask Chelsey's dad.  He knows me and I would consider him a friend. He can point me out to you. I Love him and Love his girl!  Great people!  She  can straight up ball and has a  HUGE career ahead of her at Martin!  If you need further assistance, I kept the TCA book tonight at the table.  Lastly, I will be cheering for ya'll to beat Dresden and simultaneously cheering for you (BOOYAH3X) to have car trouble and miss the game!

Edited by burnalittle