Region 2A

bluedevil6913

Congratulations to Greenback on the big win!! I believe this really sets up in Grace and Greenback's favor for both to make it Murfreesboro!! I was a little uncertain if Greenback could make it to state if they had to travel for sub-state, just for the simple fact of it being their first time in this position. I knew Grace would have no trouble traveling as they're literally as prepared as any team in the state!! Greenback getting the win tonight and earning a home sub-state game Friday sets up tremendously in the Cherokees favor!! I don't see Greenback losing at home on Friday and I truly don't see North Greene having the depth to knock off Grace in a winner take all game. Good luck to both the Rams and Cherokees! Get this win and make a run in Murfreesboro!!

I agree GB should have zero problem with Hampton (10-10) at home in that small park. I'm guessing it'll be a quick game. As for us, we have no clue what talent level N Greene has on mound or anywhere else. They've won a bunch of games. That's enough for me to be cautious in my optimism. We'll just go up there and do what we do in crunch time. We've got a pretty good record in games that really count! Let's get two teams from Dist 3 into the tourney and see if we can't make it to game #6 on Friday. They won't put us both in the same side of the bracket.

Y'all should be fine against North Greene. GB already beat the best team in Greene Co (Greeneville) 9-5 back in March. North Greene will definitely play tough and hard but there schedule has lacked this year and I'm afraid that is going to show against yall

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to Greenback on the big win!! I believe this really sets up in Grace and Greenback's favor for both to make it Murfreesboro!! I was a little uncertain if Greenback could make it to state if they had to travel for sub-state, just for the simple fact of it being their first time in this position. I knew Grace would have no trouble traveling as they're literally as prepared as any team in the state!! Greenback getting the win tonight and earning a home sub-state game Friday sets up tremendously in the Cherokees favor!! I don't see Greenback losing at home on Friday and I truly don't see North Greene having the depth to knock off Grace in a winner take all game. Good luck to both the Rams and Cherokees! Get this win and make a run in Murfreesboro!!

I agree GB should have zero problem with Hampton (10-10) at home in that small park. I'm guessing it'll be a quick game. As for us, we have no clue what talent level N Greene has on mound or anywhere else. They've won a bunch of games. That's enough for me to be cautious in my optimism. We'll just go up there and do what we do in crunch time. We've got a pretty good record in games that really count! Let's get two teams from Dist 3 into the tourney and see if we can't make it to game #6 on Friday. They won't put us both in the same side of the bracket

I like Grace's chances a lot tonight at N. Greene. Make no mistake though, N. Greene has been one of the better 1A schools for the past few years as they've played in Murfreesboro a couple years in a row if I'm not mistaken. I don't look for this game to be a blowout by any means. I just think in the end that the Rams have more depth on the mound and overall just more talent. I see Grace taking this game by 4 or 5 runs or so. Good luck Rams and Cherokees!!! Edited by SportsnetWriter2