Class A State Tournament

Shozen

He is averaging 40 ppg for a reason.

The reason is that it's Single A Basketball & Key is Playing against Rec Players. Good Player but would Key do that to Memphis East, NO, Would he do it bs Oak Ridge, NO. Competition has a ton to do with it, anyone that thinks different is just either uneducated in Sports or in Denial. That being said the Young man is talented and I wish him the best at the next level

The reason is that it's Single A Basketball & Key is Playing against Rec Players. Good Player but would Key do that to Memphis East, NO, Would he do it bs Oak Ridge, NO. Competition has a ton to do with it, anyone that thinks different is just either uneducated in Sports or in Denial. That being said the Young man is talented and I wish him the best at the next level

Tell that to Scottie Pippen, Charles Oakley or Dennis Rodman! I guess NAIA was not enough competition for them huh?

You are probably right! I think Galilee thinks I'm being critical toward Mitchell but I'm not. They are still really, really good but i just don't think they are as good as the past.

I think GCA has CC next, right?

That may be a game, just don't see either taking MM...But ya never know

TCA! Glad to see Humboldt finally showed up to make the 1st half a game!

GCA seems a bit...Tired? And some of the craziest shots I have seen in some time :huh:

I was obviously wrong! Sounds like GCA is a contender and the fact that they beat Humboldt speaks volumes. Humboldt beat some AA and AAA teams out of Memphis. If Grace beats Clay and then Mitchell(if they make it) then they have definitely earned the Gold Ball!

And if a frog had wings. See all-know all-- God's gift to high school BB knowledge=Hyperquick. Of course he wouldn't average 40 against very athletic Memphis East or Mitchell type teams. On the other hand, half or more of the high school players in this state would have a hard time averaging 40 pts. per game if they were left unguarded all season. Indiana State got their second steal. I think we remember the first very well.