Class A State Tournament

Shozen

ya it's funny pioneers how nobody is talking about van buren on here. would love to see them win it all. mills is one of the best players in the state and they still get no respect.

I agree Mills is a great player but state wide they are kindof viewed like Clay County who also gets no respect. I think they have a good shot to beat Columbia Academy but think their season will end in the semi's if they make it.

Also sportswriter he had 28 vs Goodpasture who trounced Columbia Academy for 32. He had 48 and 42 vs Van Buren in Clay's two wins vs them. You act like he hasn't already done this vs some of the so called State Tournament teams. Clay has actually played and beat some good teams unlike Harriman who have lost to every good team they have played besides beating GCA once in their 4th meeting.

Again, I applaud them that they played a tough schedule. We all got to state for a reason though. Like I've said though, it's all about matchups. The biggest question for Clay is what can they do if Key is held in check and gets average numbers. How they respond is going to be the deciding factor.

Yes I reccomend following Tyler on twitter he does a good job

I do not reccomend posting photos of Harriman students with creative signs - 😂 - that escalated quickly - Ron Burgandy

I appreciate that buddy!! I enjoy following you and watching those highlights of big slim! I'm anxious to see where he ends up playing after high school!!

We are too 😂 This recruiting game is whacky!

whoever gets him is getting a steal! He reminds me a lot of the kid from Meigs a few years back without taking the same number of shots he took! Another comparison in my book would be Alex Fountain. Both play around the post and are long and athletic. Fountain showed a little more bounce but I give Connor the better jump shot. Keep us posted!