Class A State Tournament

Shozen

In the words, or letters, of one of our friends:

PFFFTTTT!

That's one of my wife's fav words....to me. Someday it'll just be gas..... :huh:

I 100% agree Pride. It amazes me how people can get on here and give their armchair critiques after watching a game or two. Watch the whole season, and you'd know our coaches have done a very nice job of bringing this big hoss a long way toward being a very good player. He's not leaving his feet like he used to....coaching and discipline. He's playing stronger, tougher down low and not looking to go outside....coaching and discipline. He's not putting the ball on the floor to get stolen as much....coaching and discipline. I'm just some dumb Indiana boy that knows squat about basketball, but that's what I've seen. It's been fun to watch the progression. He'll be an absolute BEAST next year. Who knows.....maybe he'll take over next week.....IF the zebras don't try to steal the show, and they let these kids go out there and ball out. They've made it this far, all of the teams deserve the opportunity to lay it all out on the line and play hard for 4 quarters. Let the best team win!

That's one of my wife's fav words....to me. Someday it'll just be gas..... :huh:

I 100% agree Pride. It amazes me how people can get on here and give their armchair critiques after watching a game or two. Watch the whole season, and you'd know our coaches have done a very nice job of bringing this big hoss a long way toward being a very good player. He's not leaving his feet like he used to....coaching and discipline. He's playing stronger, tougher down low and not looking to go outside....coaching and discipline. He's not putting the ball on the floor to get stolen as much....coaching and discipline. I'm just some dumb Indiana boy that knows squat about basketball, but that's what I've seen. It's been fun to watch the progression. He'll be an absolute BEAST next year. Who knows.....maybe he'll take over next week.....IF the zebras don't try to steal the show, and they let these kids go out there and ball out. They've made it this far, all of the teams deserve the opportunity to lay it all out on the line and play hard for 4 quarters. Let the best team win!

I guess I'm just as dumb as you are then.☺

So how do you guys see the bottom half of the bracket? Is this the year Mitchell finally gets knocked off? If so do you think the Big Blue of Harriman have what it takes?! After watching both teams I can honestly say I like our chances! The worst thing a team could do is sleep on the Blue Devils right now.

Easy youngun!Get that first one out of the way.Its a ifs and butts-candy and nuts(if you know what I mean).

I guess I'm just as dumb as you are then.☺

You know that's not true. I was too short and slow to play bball in Hoosier-land. I just got to watch Bobby coach while I was at IU. That's all I know....how to throw a chair....choke a player....and some choice words my wife won't let me say anymore. Then again, you do claim Pride as a friend in public too. :roflol:

How does Loretto or Columbia Academy match up?

Would like to know as well. Key wont be stopped but curious about Loretto as a team in general. VB kindof plays like Clay with a less potent younger Caden Mills. They usually play well vs teams who have no idea how they play but I don't know CA so I couldn't really say how it's going to go.

BooYah3x, I'm a Viking alum and don't believe in talking smack! yall have a great team, but what happened on the FT's was the young man shot the 1st one long, then did so on the 2nd and you could tell his mind was ok this is long, let me go get the rebound! For yall it's unfortunate, but it was clearly a lane violation. Had it been called earlier in the game, you guys would not be as upset (which I understand), but it was clearly a lane violation.

Actually thought, the Humboldt blew that lead for no reason! We're up 10 with 3 min left, but didn't run any clock! I'm not sure why we didn't take a little air out the ball, then I don't believe it would've ever come to an OT. Anyway yall have a great team and had a great season!

Of course u gonna say that!!!

Would like to know as well. Key wont be stopped but curious about Loretto as a team in general. VB kindof plays like Clay with a less potent younger Caden Mills. They usually play well vs teams who have no idea how they play but I don't know CA so I couldn't really say how it's going to go.

Man I have to see this kid play,you have really done a group at job promoting him.Now you have me curious!This ONE kid can get his team to the finals???(I still think your his daddy)LOL!