Class A State Tournament

Shozen

Hit post too fast

You might not realize GCAs starters has 1 guy averaging 20+, 2 guys averaging 17+, 2 more guys averaging 10+

So that is 74 a game out of the starting 5 ....that wins a lot of ball and if we keep it from being a track meet we might have a chance

we shall see what happens i agree with you on the fast pace up tempo

they can score 30 pts a qtr but avg around 25 a qtr

So they average 100 a game and have only had 1 100 point game. 3 in the nineties. Truth be told they average around 78 points a game or 19.5 a quarter or maybe even lower.

The one thing about math is there is no way for it to lie or bend the truth. Humboldt is good. I get it, they are the likely favorite from that side of the bracket but they don't average 25 a quarter.

The glass house has a way of keeping games pretty low scoring.

Edited by Shozen

Hey 12thman, if you can get those 3 Knoxville refs you brought to Hampton to ref ur 1st round state game, you'll have a better chance!

:P

Cmon now those guys were not from our region or yours, and last I checked Hampton needed 4 fouls in the last 30 seconds justvto get us to the bonus you had 3 fouls on you with 30 secs left.....

Bit if you have their phone numbers text them to me 😂

Cmon now those guys were not from our region or yours, and last I checked Hampton needed 4 fouls in the last 30 seconds justvto get us to the bonus you had 3 fouls on you with 30 secs left.....

Bit if you have their phone numbers text them to me

:D

It really was a good game.

Ask Pride, he's got their number

So they average 100 a game and have only had 1 100 point game. 3 in the nineties. Truth be told they average around 78 points a game or 19.5 a quarter or maybe even lower.

The one thing about math is there is no way for it to lie or bend the truth. Humboldt is good. I get it, they are the likely favorite from that side of the bracket but they don't average 25 a quarter.

ðŸ‘ðŸ»ðŸ‘ŠðŸ»

And you better have a mid range game cause we have 6-7 6-9 and 6-5 on the post. Hard to get to the rim plus a good mid range helps when the 3ball guys start shooting at the big house that goal has zero background sites so I have seen it alot. 3ballers from small gyms can struggle there on those afternoon games.

Butva good mid range game and solid Defense can will a lot of ball ðŸ€

Edited by 12thmanGCA

like i said we shall see what happens just like i said earlier the press will get gca do they hv enough to break it ? And we have 3 big men that will post up

Ok I actually did it and by eyeballing a 78 I was very close. They are averaging 77.5 a game or 19.3 per quarter. This is on par with like 6 of the 8 teams down there. Now will any of these teams hit their average for 3 games? Who knows.

Edited by Shozen

Ok I actually did it and by eyeballing a 78 I was very close. They are averaging 77.5 a game or 19.3 per quarter. This is on par to like 6 of the 8 teams down there.

I always say what is average margin of victory and what do they average in the first half - teams with 28 and 31 wins sit a lot of starters in a lot of blow outs in tje 2nd half.

And what is their record against teams with winning records?

Those three things say a lot

ðŸ‘ðŸ»ðŸ‘ŠðŸ»

And you better have a mid range game cause we have 6-7 6-9 and 6-5 on the post. Hard to get to the rim plus a good mid range helps when the 3ball guys start shooting at the big house that goal has zero background sites so I have seen it alot. 3ballers from small gyms can struggle there on those afternoon games.

ðŸ‘ðŸ»ðŸ‘ŠðŸ»

lol we have played teams with there height and didnt affect anything still won my question is do they have enough gas to run 4 qtrs thats the key to the game is there defense good enough ? Humboldt has one of the best defense in the state and 1 player avg 6 steals a game 2 other players avg 3 blocks a pc a game i guess thats why they are ranked #1 in the state

I always say what is average margin of victory and what do they average in the first half - teams with 28 and 31 wins sit a lot of starters in a lot of blow outs in tje 2nd half.

And what is their record against teams with winning records?

Those three things say a lot

Besides them blowing out Halls other than that vs CoachT ranked teams their average margin of victory is 4-6. They are good but I am not completely sold they are that much better than any of the 3 teams on this side of the bracket. Edited by Shozen