Class A State Tournament

Shozen

Congrats to all the teams making it to state i been sitting back reading all these post about knox grace / humboldt matchup i have seen some videos on knox grace and im not hatting on any team up there but knox grace you will have big trouble with humboldt's press and they humboldt can score and score fast putting 30 plus on you each qtr good luck

Concur, tough route for any team. I do feel the winner of the Harriman/Mitchell game will likely be in the finals. Olson from Mitchell I believe his name last year was just too much for any team but I think he graduated.

GCA and Humboldt will be a fun game. If Arnold is on they can win it.

Congrats to all the teams making it to state i been sitting back reading all these post about knox grace / humboldt matchup i have seen some videos on knox grace and im not hatting on any team up there but knox grace you will have big trouble with humboldt's press and they humboldt can score and score fast putting 30 plus on you each qtr good luck

We shall see, if we break the press and they fall back into a zone or half court D then we will be in pretty good shape. Breaking the press is a big key. The others are

Limiting Turnovers

Moving the ball not dribbling too much

And getting it to our bigs or playing off the Bigs.

They score 120 a game (30+) a Quarter? Impressive!

ðŸ‘ðŸ¼

We shall see, if we break the press and they fall back into a zone or half court D then we will be in pretty good shape. Breaking the press is a big key. The others are

Limiting Turnovers

ðŸ‘ðŸ¼

Limiting Turnovers

ðŸ‘ðŸ¼

they can score 30 pts a qtr but avg around 25 a qtr

It will take more than one man to be on to beat humboldt no dissrespect but humboldt has 7 players that can score double digits

Hit post too fast

You might not realize GCAs starters has 1 guy averaging 20+, 2 guys averaging 17+, 2 more guys averaging 10+

So that is 74 a game out of the starting 5 ....that wins a lot of ball and if we keep it from being a track meet we might have a chance