Class A State Tournament

Shozen

Ref made a terrible call that shouldn't have been made in the Humboldt game and they give it back. Poster above said it was a charge. Could have been a travel as well. He was completely out of control.[/quote

What play? They hacked the heck out of him...I was twitting the guy from Jackson Sun he couldn't believe some of the calls!!!

Edited by BooYah3x

Besides them blowing out Halls other than that vs CoachT ranked teams their average margin of victory is 4-6. They are good but I am not completely sold they are that much better than any of the 3 teams on this side of the bracket.

yes i believe they are do you remember 2013 state champs ? Well they are better than the 2013 team there defense is top notch and height size does not mean a thing we have size 6'5 6'6 6'5 but it doesnt mean nothing

lol we have played teams with there height and didnt affect anything still won my question is do they have enough gas to run 4 qtrs thats the key to the game is there defense good enough ? Humboldt has one of the best defense in the state and 1 player avg 6 steals a game 2 other players avg 3 blocks a pc a game i guess thats why they are ranked #1 in the state

No disrespect - If I was betting on it, I would bet on Humboldt.

But believe it we have the horses if our first 7 stay out of foul trouble. We have to keep Arnold and Ledford engaged and in the game start to finish. How the refs call it who knows?

But I told him if you bout to get the 5th one make it memorable cause it will be your last in HS 😉

You have to play smart and not scared at the boro.

But believe it we have the horses if our first 7 stay out of foul trouble. We have to keep Arnold and Ledford engaged and in the game start to finish. How the refs call it who knows?

But I told him if you bout to get the 5th one make it memorable cause it will be your last in HS 😉

Mitchell just plain beat us (Middleton) and no I don't play...Humboldt beat us earlier in the season but Monday night the refs beat us...

your right never know how the refs will b

what happen did uc get but hurt ? Did ya coach throw a tamper fit ? Dont hate we boro bound uc is not good day

Whose UC? I'm not hating...if y'all had won without the refs I wouldn't have nothing to say.... Even some peeps from Humboldt was saying the same thing...the refs helped y'all!!!