Class A State Tournament

Shozen

We most likely have to beat

Humboldt

Clay

Mitchell

To win it all ...... Wouldn't that be something. Here we go!

Concur, tough route for any team. I do feel the winner of the Harriman/Mitchell game will likely be in the finals. Olson from Mitchell I believe his name last year was just too much for any team but I think he graduated.

GCA and Humboldt will be a fun game. If Arnold is on they can win it.

Edited by Shozen

We taken some good teams down there and Mitchell was always too much...Their athleticism is impressive in person

Harriman may have the right combo tho....never know!

Good luck

Their defense is what's impressive. So disciplined and they don't beat theirselves. You have to take it from them or just be overwhelmingly better like Memphis East. Edited by Shozen

Go Humboldt! Cannot speak for the rest of the teams that are going to be in the tournament, but I am sure they are very deserving to be at the glass house.  Hoping for a great tournament with all games being fun! 

For those of you who are wondering about us Vikings, its more of the same that it has always been with us!  We are very quick and athletic. We have 5 players that can score. Our post play is pretty good. What has changed from the past teams is our defense!  Coach Abernathy and staff are doing wonders with the boys!  Probably the most disciplined team I have seen from Humboldt.  

The Sub-state game should be a wake up call!  We missed at least 10 free throws and blew an 11 point lead with 3 minutes to go in the game!  We made some bad decisions, but found a way to win! 

I am expecting a huge turnout from Viking Nation!!!

Go Humboldt! Cannot speak for the rest of the teams that are going to be in the tournament, but I am sure they are very deserving to be at the glass house. Hoping for a great tournament with all games being fun!

For those of you who are wondering about us Vikings, its more of the same that it has always been with us! We are very quick and athletic. We have 5 players that can score. Our post play is pretty good. What has changed from the past teams is our defense! Coach Abernathy and staff are doing wonders with the boys! Probably the most disciplined team I have seen from Humboldt.

The Sub-state game should be a wake up call! We missed at least 10 free throws and blew an 11 point lead with 3 minutes to go in the game! We made some bad decisions, but found a way to win!

I am expecting a huge turnout from Viking Nation!!!

Humboldt is the real deal! GCA doesn't know what's coming! It will feel like Humboldt has 12 players on the floor at the same time!

We taken some good teams down there and Mitchell was always too much...Their athleticism is impressive in person

Harriman may have the right combo tho....never know!

Good luck

Just bad timing...last years Hampton team would've beaten this years Mitchell. I was very impressed with your Bulldog team and your fans that I sat with...both class acts (partial to them Carolina blue uni's too)!!!