Class A State Tournament

Shozen

I don't know too much about Loretto and them an Clay have literally zero common opponents. Since they led their district in T's and the coaching situation. I will take Clay by 10. Pulling away in the 4th when Key is tough to guard.

GCA vs Humboldt - I will take GCA in a semi-upset by 4.

CA vs VB - VB is good vs teams who have no idea how they play. I think maybe Mills could be too much. VB by 6-8.

Harriman vs Mitchell - Harriman is a dark horse and could make waves but I think Mitchell will be too much. Mitchell by 6.

Edited by Shozen

I don't know too much about Loretto and them an Clay have literally zero common opponents. Since they led their district in T's and the coaching situation. I will take Clay by 10. Pulling away in the 4th when Key is tough to guard.

GCA vs Humboldt - I will take GCA in a semi-upset by 4.

CA vs VB - VB is good vs teams who have no idea how they play. I think maybe Mills could be too much. VB by 6-8.

Harriman vs Mitchell - Harriman is a dark horse and could make waves but I think Mitchell will be too much. Mitchell by 6.

We in Harriman are pleased with our side of the bracket! To be the best you gotta beat the best! We are definitely looking forward to facing the kings and we look forward to trying to pull a big upset!!!

We in Harriman are pleased with our side of the bracket! To be the best you gotta beat the best! We are definitely looking forward to facing the kings and we look forward to trying to pull a big upset!!!

Agreed. Winner of this game I feel personally should make it to the finals. Best of luck and safe travels!