Class A State Tournament

Shozen

where be 87viking be ?  huh ?  He was bashing me as well as others about my smack talk now he he has gone hiding.  It's tough to take a loss especially your only other loss you have was from a team outside Tennessee.  Humboldt was a very good team but now in the same boat with my team and many others, only 1 ( one ) will be remembered, only one.  THE CHAMPION>

I guess Clay can win when Key is off. He only had 34, so I guess he did have more support because Ledford had 34. You know a player is good when he's held under his average and still has 34. Also showed how unselfish he is with assists and at the end he could've held it so he could shoot fts but didn't. Also broke state single season scoring record with over 1300 pts. Not bad for a good "single A" player. LOL 😋ðŸ€

Congrats to Clay Co on the win. You guys played well and limited what Grace could do. Your gameplan was great and I commend your staff on that. Good luck in the finals.

Better watch posting like that, the mod's might remove it and put you in the penalty box! This thread requires that you cry about the ref's and blame them for the loss. When the team that beat you plays next time, you need to "hijack" their game thread and run down their players, and should they lose, then you need to celebrate their loss.

Seriously...Good job in congratulating the team that was better today, I hope that some of these other folks let it rub off on them.

By the way...if all that other stuff don't work, just complain about the public schools and their recruiting.

He wouldn't be averaging that in a district with some teams that can match up with his athletic ability. He won't get 40 vs Mitchell you can count on that

I know nothing about this kid, team, or their schedule but you, sir, are ignorant on the topic. The kid is averaging 44ppg in the state tournament so you have no clue what you're talking about. If he's averaging 44 per game in the state tournament against the best teams in the state, I'd say his 40ppg in regular season is legit. One thing you were right about, however, was that he wouldn't score 40 against Mitchell.

I know nothing about this kid, team, or their schedule but you, sir, are ignorant on the topic. The kid is averaging 44ppg in the state tournament so you have no clue what you're talking about. If he's averaging 44 per game in the state tournament against the best teams in the state, I'd say his 40ppg in regular season is legit. One thing you were right about, however, was that he wouldn't score 40 against Mitchell.

GO BACK TO WARTBURG!wherever that is!😀