Donovan Stewart's Class 2A Spring Top 10

Southtowner

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Redrage1990 said:

Red looks to be a newbie! But I'll bite ! We are struggling to figure out which end of the football bat to hold! 

I don't believe it. I will give u food for thought. We should be competitive. But we have a couple that want to be super stars and not about the team. But the coaches know how to see the big picture. You guys with the backing of your community you all know how to be a team. That is what puts you at the top. But I have to ask, any new recruits come this summer for you guys

16 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

I don't believe it. I will give u food for thought. We should be competitive. But we have a couple that want to be super stars and not about the team. But the coaches know how to see the big picture. You guys with the backing of your community you all know how to be a team. That is what puts you at the top. But I have to ask, any new recruits come this summer for you guys

Y'all will have a competitive team,  that's for sure ! Y'all always impressed me with your caliber of teams even with low numbers! 

We should be ok, our line will be our strength.  Lot of guys coming back on both sides of the ball . Probably the strongest overall team we've ever had in the weight room . Just got some key spots to fill so time will tell! 

As far as recruits go , none that I've heard 

Edited by Redrage1990

Going to be interesting this year.  I had originally predicted the following:

1.  Union City

2. Trenton Peabody

3. TCA

4. Adamsville

5. Mckenzie

That's five good programs.  Since Peabody lost their starting RB they could slip to 4th BUT they have plenty of talent and could just as easily end up first.  UC has the big advantage because their players buy into their system!  They have superior athletes as well but their linemen are the key.  Adamsville is the mystery this year.  If they have the same roster that they ended the year with  I think they are 4th but you just never know with them.  TCA is a team to look out for.  They will be loaded with Seniors so this is the year to make a run otherwise it may be a few years.  Next year could be a really solid year for TCA but this is the year to really go make a push.  Going to be a lot of good football games in this region. Glad to have UC in our region because of their class program but then again I wouldn't complain if they weren't in our region! Ha

1 hour ago, TCAIntense said:

Going to be interesting this year.  I had originally predicted the following:

1.  Union City

2. Trenton Peabody

3. TCA

4. Adamsville

5. Mckenzie

That's five good programs.  Since Peabody lost their starting RB they could slip to 4th BUT they have plenty of talent and could just as easily end up first.  UC has the big advantage because their players buy into their system!  They have superior athletes as well but their linemen are the key.  Adamsville is the mystery this year.  If they have the same roster that they ended the year with  I think they are 4th but you just never know with them.  TCA is a team to look out for.  They will be loaded with Seniors so this is the year to make a run otherwise it may be a few years.  Next year could be a really solid year for TCA but this is the year to really go make a push.  Going to be a lot of good football games in this region. Glad to have UC in our region because of their class program but then again I wouldn't complain if they weren't in our region! Ha

Intense you forget. TCA is bunch of one legged boys in a butt kicking contest. We will be lucky to finish 6th. I just wish we could carry the water for adamsville, union city, and Trenton. Gonna be a long year for my little junior and tca. Oh well it builds character right. 

Yeah, BigEd we could probably carry the water for Aville if they thought we had some talent!  It will be interesting to see who their water boys are this year.  Carrying it for UC would be an honor with as many Gold balls as they have.  Peabody, nah!  We could at least be a team manager for them! Haha

On 5/8/2017 at 8:10 PM, gridironman24 said:

Lewis Co and Forrest will be the best in the region by far... but Columbia Academy is highly overrated this year. After looking at their schedule, they will be lucky to finish .500.

CA will have a rebuilding year this year.  We've lost our QB, RB and several starting linemen.  There's still a lot of talent and I think there will be a few surprise wins

9 hours ago, TCAIntense said:

Yeah, BigEd we could probably carry the water for Aville if they thought we had some talent!  It will be interesting to see who their water boys are this year.  Carrying it for UC would be an honor with as many Gold balls as they have.  Peabody, nah!  We could at least be a team manager for them! Haha

Y'all got talent , always do ! We will prolly finish last this year !