Region 7-1A 2017

25 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Lake co leading Gleason 16-0 with 7 min left in first quarter                           Now 23-0    2 min left                              29-0  28 seconds left in 1st quarter.

LC 36-0 with 10 min left in 2nd quarter.See subs coming in soon and running click later

Only 3 games left until playoffs. Dresden & Lake Co seem to be in, Humboldt looks out, and rest of them: Gleason, Greenfield, So.Fulton, & W.Carroll are neck and neck for final two spots. Best advice? WIN OUT & let TSSAA record keepers & stats folk figure it out. Just get to the playoffs, & then anything is possible in 2nd season. GO Region 7! Especially GO LIONS!

6 hours ago, HevyReturns said:

Only 3 games left until playoffs. Dresden & Lake Co seem to be in, Humboldt looks out, and rest of them: Gleason, Greenfield, So.Fulton, & W.Carroll are neck and neck for final two spots. Best advice? WIN OUT & let TSSAA record keepers & stats folk figure it out. Just get to the playoffs, & then anything is possible in 2nd season. GO Region 7! Especially GO LIONS!

I think Dresden and LC are in at 1 and 2.Think South Fulton and West Carrol get the other 2 spots.SF -West Carrol winner should get the 3rd spot.SF will beat Humboldt and Gleason.But West Carrol could spoil my thinking by beating both Lake Co and South Fulton. For the 2nd spot.If West Carrol beats Lake Co and loses to South Fulton,think itd be a 3 way tie and could come down to best overall record ,which could make the Lake Co-TCA game a big game.

Edited by mrbigster

My math degree from the Jethro Bodine University didn't cover such high-falutin' figuring to cifer out all these what it's, maybe's, & perhaps scenarios. That fer smerter folk than me. I just say win. It'll be figured out by suit-wearing folk in fancy offices. Then that second season gets really exciting. Anything can happen!

9 minutes ago, HevyReturns said:

My math degree from the Jethro Bodine University didn't cover such high-falutin' figuring to cifer out all these what it's, maybe's, & perhaps scenarios. That fer smerter folk than me. I just say win. It'll be figured out by suit-wearing folk in fancy offices. Then that second season gets really exciting. Anything can happen!

Thats what Im here for...lol.But ur right.Just win

As I have said & heard others say many times: Any team can beat any other team in any given game. Once more proven by the 30.5pt. underdog Iowa St. beating #3 ranked Oklahoma this weekend. Plus, the I.S. center had never done so before, he was their linebacker who had to fill in. Their QB was also a fill-in AND a walk-on who had never thrown the ball in a game before, and they were 0-17 against top ranked opponents playing on the road. Talk about a for-sure bet that Sooners win, right? ..Oh really now? .. One never knows... so teams better bring A+ effort each down in every game. Or else.