• Clay County
    • Gordonsville
    • Jo Byrns
    • Monterey
    • Pickett Co.
    • Red Boiling Springs
    • RePublic

5 minutes ago, MOTO24 said:

I went 5-0 this week!!!  JB looked good for their first game.  I'm a little hesitant to get too excited but I like what I see.  Cascade isn't very good this year.  We've got 4 different guys who can run the ball and one kid is faster than anybody I've seen at JB.  The only problem is that he's quite small.  If you get your hands on him he's going down.  Our defense looked good as well.  We're solid up front and have pretty quick linebackers.  I'll be curious to see what you think about us next week.

As far as our Running backs we have 4 and #14 is the main one! He runs straight north! He don't bounce around! He gets what he can! Not blazing speed but if u nose him up he will hit you lol but u know that #14 is mine so I wont toot my own horn but he makes me proud!

On 8/26/2017 at 9:11 AM, TALMAD said:

As far as our Running backs we have 4 and #14 is the main one! He runs straight north! He don't bounce around! He gets what he can! Not blazing speed but if u nose him up he will hit you lol but u know that #14 is mine so I wont toot my own horn but he makes me proud!

I hear ya.  Our main RB is #13 and the speedster is #7.  I plan on coming to the game as long as it's not pouring rain.

1 hour ago, MOTO24 said:

I hear ya.  Our main RB is #13 and the speedster is #7.  I plan on coming to the game as long as it's not pouring rain.

Look me up when u get their! I watched the cascade game on hudl yesterday and yes #7 is a speedster! The fullback look good also I think it was 32 pr 35 cant remember! I will be up on top of bleachers on the walk way just before the concessions! Just look for 14 on my back lol! Where is the other jb posters? Bring them with you!

40 minutes ago, MOTO24 said:

Who ya got this week?  My picks are in bold.

Jo Byrns @ Monterey

RBS @ Gordonsville

Republic @ Clay Co.

Pickett Co. on a bye

GVILLE, CLAY, AND I JUST CANT DO IT LOL MONTEREY! EVEN THOUGH I KNOW U GOT A LOADED BOAT I REFUSE TO GO AGAINST THEM! THE LAST 2 YEARS THIS GAME HAS BEEN A KNOCL DOWN DRAG OUT AND DECIDED BY LESS THAN A TD BUT OUR LINE IS YOUNG! IF JB COMES TO PASS THEY WILLL GET SHUT DOWN BUT WE ALL KNOW THATS NOT THEIR STYLE! SAFE TRAVELS AND LETS HOPE IT STAYS DRY! BE EASY ON OUR YOUNG BOYS!

Edited by TALMAD

20 hours ago, TALMAD said:

GVILLE, CLAY, AND I JUST CANT DO IT LOL MONTEREY! EVEN THOUGH I KNOW U GOT A LOADED BOAT I REFUSE TO GO AGAINST THEM! THE LAST 2 YEARS THIS GAME HAS BEEN A KNOCL DOWN DRAG OUT AND DECIDED BY LESS THAN A TD BUT OUR LINE IS YOUNG! IF JB COMES TO PASS THEY WILLL GET SHUT DOWN BUT WE ALL KNOW THATS NOT THEIR STYLE! SAFE TRAVELS AND LETS HOPE IT STAYS DRY! BE EASY ON OUR YOUNG BOYS!

I'm not going to make the game tonight.  Too much rain in the forecast to make that long drive.  We've got a lot of flooding here with several bridges out. 

3 minutes ago, MOTO24 said:

I'm not going to make the game tonight.  Too much rain in the forecast to make that long drive.  We've got a lot of flooding here with several bridges out. 

Weather is showing a pretty good rain on us around game time! Will make for a interesting game! Maybe it be another game like the last 2 years! I remember last time you guys was undefeated! lol jk Moto that was a great game though! Safe travels to all the JB guys! This will be the last time I see JB play! Hate you didn't make it but ya never know maybe one day my youngest may end up playing for Monterey and our paths cross again!

32 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

Jo Byrns, Gordonsville, and Republic will be the winners tonight.

Republic has roughly 525 students now and a lot of those are athletes.

Especially with Republic playing that brutal schedule! Clay will seem unreal to them tonight after what they have faced thus far! I look forward to seeing that final score!

8 hours ago, TALMAD said:

Weather is showing a pretty good rain on us around game time! Will make for a interesting game! Maybe it be another game like the last 2 years! I remember last time you guys was undefeated! lol jk Moto that was a great game though! Safe travels to all the JB guys! This will be the last time I see JB play! Hate you didn't make it but ya never know maybe one day my youngest may end up playing for Monterey and our paths cross again!

TALMAD congrats on the win!  What happened to my boys?  I gotta say I'm shocked we didn't even score!  Maybe they needed a reality check and y'all gave em one!?  I guess our defense played well?

9 hours ago, MOTO24 said:

TALMAD congrats on the win!  What happened to my boys?  I gotta say I'm shocked we didn't even score!  Maybe they needed a reality check and y'all gave em one!?  I guess our defense played well?

MOTO from what I seen it was a normal Monterey/JB game! Our halfback #14 got hurt and out in first qtr and that affected our running game a lot! Our defense played lights out! They played with confidence I have not seen last night! The elements may of had a lot of the outcome on this game but with that said I still believe this is a 7 point difference even on a dry field! These 2 teams are a lot alike! We did get back a key senior player on the line who has been out till this week due to military and he is a leader! If we play like we did last night these boys very well could go 8-2 or 7-3! I'm not seeing this region going past first round though but maybe the first seed! Your boys are feisty as they always are I will say that lol! I went 4-4 this week and as for republic  and clay i see some battles in our future for Region! Gville has not really blew anyone out yet! MTP is the best team i have seen this year for myself! We played horrible against them but they had some great backs and they will do good this year! Hope everyone made it home safe! Post them games up for this week!