My Murphy Fair book

Roy Dillard

3 hours ago, FreeAgent11 said:

Murphy sent me a copy too, Roy.  I was shocked at how many teams didn't turn in surveys!

Murphy's headed to West Tennessee and Memphis this week then he hits East Tennessee the next week.  Lot's of travel involved!

That Cascade coach was one of them.  That's your territory isn't it?   You need to ban him from your radio show!

Just now, Southtowner said:

He's a good guy and coach plus I enjoy listening to your show.  Next time he's on let him know us fans expect him to fill out the survey!

Can definitely do that.   Several on my show failed to do so, unfortunately.   I'll be doing my 1-6 preview shows and Top tens again this season.   Probably air the week before 1st games.

47 minutes ago, FreeAgent11 said:

Noticed theres a new sheriff in town now that Coach Quarles left.  My buddy Kevin Creasy now has the highest win percentage of active coaches according to Murphy.

Win % = absolutely.  

Nobody will touch Gary Rankin's 397-73 overall record.  He will become the first coach in Tennessee State History to eclipse the 400 win plateau this fall.  

1 hour ago, FreeAgent11 said:

Can definitely do that.   Several on my show failed to do so, unfortunately.   I'll be doing my 1-6 preview shows and Top tens again this season.   Probably air the week before 1st games.

Agent what kind of mess is this? This is my website I created to talk about my Murphy Fair book and Murphys pole.  If you want to talk about that durn radio show that I called and you hung up on me make you a different website.  You think im joking but im not. 

23 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Agent what kind of mess is this? This is my website I created to talk about my Murphy Fair book and Murphys pole.  If you want to talk about that durn radio show that I called and you hung up on me make you a different website.  You think im joking but im not. 

Unfortunately Coach T isn't in your fan club like Murphy Fair is, Roy, so you don't dictate the threads partner.   Oh, and you apparently forgot I called your bar at an agreed upon time and you were a no show!  Remember? or should I post the link to that phone call?

• Upvote 1