My Murphy Fair book

Roy Dillard

30 minutes ago, TheGuvna said:

Roy,

I was looking at that Murphy Man's magazine, and he is telling all of our dad-blasted secrets! What kind of mess is this? How are we supposed to win and get in the poll when that Murphy man is telling everybody how big our boys are? If people didnt know how big our boys are we might've had a good season and some of these boys could play in the SEC, but that Murphy man done blew our cover.  I guarantee that Shadowens man is real mad about this. You think im jokin but im not.

William Blount is projected to finish 6th according to the survey in Region 2-6A.  Murphy pushed yall further down his pole and listed the Governors at #7.   :huh: 

3 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

AS I Suspected, I got my Murphy Fair Book and Mr. Ham-On-a-Tree at Heritage didn't send in his survey. 124zfdf.jpg

He really must have some kind of personality disorder because he did not even talk to the media at media day. He sent his assistant Reeves and let him talk to them. Lol

3 hours ago, Southtowner said:

William Blount is projected to finish 6th according to the survey in Region 2-6A.  Murphy pushed yall further down his pole and listed the Governors at #7.   :huh: 

Meh.. Predictable. I am thinking we are in a place to compete for a playoff spot this year. We'll see.

3 hours ago, FreeAgent11 said:

Ask and Ye shall receive:  

Roy Dilliard MIA on The Friday Main Event

I garuntee you I had to go take Wendy some pepto.  She was having a case of the trots.  I garuntee you that durn phone call wasnt near as important of having to deal with the rath of Wendy.       She might have taken my Murphy Fair book away.  I garuntee you I will try to call in this year.  You think im joking but im not. 

I want to say that I put a check in the mail from Maryville Wednesday afternoon just as the post office was closing and I didn't expect my book to be here until this weekend but it came yesterday on Monday.  I hate to say it but I didn't even check my mailbox yesterday and did this morning and there it was.  I'm telling you Murphy is on the ball far as I'm concerned. I do enjoy reading his book every year and the man really puts forth an effort in promoting Tennessee High School Football for a bunch of clowns like Mr. Ham-On-a-Tree from Heritage and a bunch of others like him to disregard.  I also noticed of the 74 teams that didn't return their surveys 60 teams had a 5-5 or a losing record which speaks volumes. Maybe what comes around goes around.

9 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I want to say that I put a check in the mail from Maryville Wednesday afternoon just as the post office was closing and I didn't expect my book to be here until this weekend but it came yesterday on Monday.  I hate to say it but I didn't even check my mailbox yesterday and did this morning and there it was.  I'm telling you Murphy is on the ball far as I'm concerned. I do enjoy reading his book every year and the man really puts forth an effort in promoting Tennessee High School Football for a bunch of clowns like Mr. Ham-On-a-Tree from Heritage and a bunch of others like him to disregard.  I also noticed of the 74 teams that didn't return their surveys 60 teams had a 5-5 or a losing record which speaks volumes. Maybe what comes around goes around.

I garuntee you that Hamontree man never sends in his survey to my buddy Murphy.  It makes me and Murphy real mad when these coaches are lazy and dont turn in their survey to Murphy. You think im joking but im not.