Division 2 needs to step it up on the T

carguy59

NCS should be the team to beat in DII A and barring major injuries as I am not sure how deep the Eagles are.  Even loosing Wilhoit transferring should not slow them down one bit.  Myers is very capable of carrying the rock and putting up huge numbers, and as a Junior can only image how much of a Beast Xavier will be his senior year.  Lawless will plow through any offensive line in front of him this year and may b sitting on the sideline most games by end of 3rd quarter.  I would predict that NCS will have running clocks in at least 4 of their games this year.   My 2 cents. 

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, wildcat89 said:

Good luck to ncs this year! Even though it was just a scrimmage I enjoyed watching ncs and WC butt heads last week!

Same here. My son and nephew are seniors, so it was their last time. WC looks really good, and Im sure Coach Rice will have them ready to run for that gold ball this year. I think it's safe to say that we are all rootin for y'all.

1 hour ago, carguy59 said:

Same here. My son and nephew are seniors, so it was their last time. WC looks really good, and Im sure Coach Rice will have them ready to run for that gold ball this year. I think it's safe to say that we are all rootin for y'all.

That's what I like about 1a football, we fight like we all hate each other the week leading to a game between us and then pull for each other the weeks we play others!