Offishull Catholick att Mairvul thread

STARSNBARS

So what's gonna be the Irish's gameplan? They gonna utilizie this line and pound it all night or what?

Don't know if I have watched 2 games of theirs ever so I don't really have any idea of what to expect.

I heard Butch told Packer that the Rebels are doomed now with no GQ, so I'm honestly feeling better than ever about the Rebels chances.

14 minutes ago, Solomon said:

So what's gonna be the Irish's gameplan? They gonna utilizie this line and pound it all night or what?

Don't know if I have watched 2 games of theirs ever so I don't really have any idea of what to expect.

I heard Butch told Packer that the Rebels are doomed now with no GQ, so I'm honestly feeling better than ever about the Rebels chances.

I saw them in 7 on 7s and it looked like they had some athletes at the wide receiver position.

Solly eye haiv cyperred hit upp and Cathlick's Oline iz 63 pound bigger thain Mairvul's Dline per man.....Then'st thay haiv thes STARS on thair Oline......thait add upp two 18....So's ewe taik tha 63 and add hit two tha 18 STARS ......3 + 8 = (lett me taik my werk boots oft).......11.......Cairy tha 1 and lay hit upp on top......1 + 6 + 1 = 9.......no no 8....Cathlick haz 81 and then'st ewe add tha knew reecroots frum KY and INDY........6.7............Cathlick iz holdin' steddy az a 87.6 pt favritt.......:huh:

Eye wood look fer Cathlick two pownd tha rock and then'st play ackshun paiss oft thait.....jmo.....:unsure:

1 hour ago, Solomon said:

Catholic isn't really a pound the rock type team. They have 2 D1 WRs. One is committed to Miami and the other has multiple offers including UT. Tough to replace what they lost offensively with Rodgers, Woods and Kuerschen but these WRs should be productive in our system.