Offishull Catholick att Mairvul thread

STARSNBARS

12 hours ago, STARSNBARS said:

Tha Giants frum Focks Loan-Us Road envade tha Skeeter inn less thain 3 weaks two taik onn our littull fellers.....Eye'm jist hoapin' we keap hit wif inn 7 orr 8 TDs and our littull fellers down't tap out.....:unsure:

Giants? Like most Catholic fans I believe this game is being played a year too late but nevertheless it appear STARS is (I'm quoting TadVols) Q-Louing is team. Unless you've been living under a rock everyone knows what Maryville brings to the table. I know the Irish have a really good OL, still have to replace a ton of skilled position players eager to see the new look Irish myself. 

Really good opening game.  Probably one of the five most anticipated statewide along with Oakland/Independence, etc.  

How have both teams looked in their scrimmages?  I know someone said that Maryville scrimmaged Ensworth and that it was 24-20 for those keeping score.  Was that based on varsity reps alone?  Who did Knoxville Catholic scrimmage this past week?  

13 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

Really good opening game.  Probably one of the five most anticipated statewide along with Oakland/Independence, etc.  

How have both teams looked in their scrimmages?  I know someone said that Maryville scrimmaged Ensworth and that it was 24-20 for those keeping score.  Was that based on varsity reps alone?  Who did Knoxville Catholic scrimmage this past week?  

No that score was for the entire game. I'm not sure what the 1's score was. Maybe 3 scores each. 

9 hours ago, QSouth89 said:

Giants? Like most Catholic fans I believe this game is being played a year too late but nevertheless it appear STARS is (I'm quoting TadVols) Q-Louing is team. Unless you've been living under a rock everyone knows what Maryville brings to the table. I know the Irish have a really good OL, still have to replace a ton of skilled position players eager to see the new look Irish myself. 

QS89.......Eye noticed thait KC did a good job ov replacin' sum of thair losses wif a rilly good WR thait haz been offured L. Joans Jr......And thay got Grainger county's center two come ovur two Fock Loan-Us.....and then'st Raynoch Thompson's son frum KY....and thay gott Mr. Brown two pound tha rock and he's 6'3 and 220....

And eye jist read inn anuthur thread how KC beet 5 teems att Brad Lee.....

Eye jist hoap thait tha Giants down't tha Skeeter two much when'st thay come onn tha feeled......:unsure:

Edited by STARSNBARS

On 7/30/2017 at 4:27 PM, STARSNBARS said:

QS89.......Eye noticed thait KC did a good job ov replacin' sum of thair losses wif a rilly good WR thait haz been offured L. Joans Jr......And thay got Grainger county's center two come ovur two Fock Loan-Us.....and then'st Raynoch Thompson's son frum KY....and thay gott Mr. Brown two pound tha rock and he's 6'3 and 220....

And eye jist read inn anuthur thread how KC beet 5 teems att Brad Lee.....

Eye jist hoap thait tha Giants down't tha Skeeter two much when'st thay come onn tha feeled......:unsure:

Eye mint two say eye hoap tha Giants down't TILT tha Skeeter when'st thay come onn two tha feeled.....:unsure: