Unaka Rangers

IMDog

I think they may actually become a good football team in the next few years,seem to have a good head coach and headed in the right direction,it was the first time that I can remember seeing a ranger football team practicing during the spring and summer.Good luck to them 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, CHS29 said:

I think they may actually become a good football team in the next few years,seem to have a good head coach and headed in the right direction,it was the first time that I can remember seeing a ranger football team practicing during the spring and summer.Good luck to them 

Is this the same coach that let them forfeit the opportunity to play in a playoff game?

27 minutes ago, CHS29 said:

Nope they got a new coach,I believe he played at Dobbins Bennett,and coached at knox halls,from what I have seen and heard he's really got the kids working on and off the field a lot of community service 

NOW that is GREAT news!!!Good luck to the kids and coach.

9 hours ago, CHS29 said:

I think they have scrimmaged some rather large teams as well traveling to Tellico Plains playing the bears as well as Wartburg.

On ‎8‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 0:38 PM, lawnman said:

I heard him on WXSM and he seems to be a good coach and has this program headed in the right direction.

This is what our community needs.  All carter county schools need to be competitive and renew the old rivalries.  Last year, the scale finally tipped to HV.  Those kinds of games need to happen.  They not only rejuvenate the spirit on Friday nights, but they improve the gates.  People want to see quality football.  This could be a return to 1994,  when all the seats were filled and every game was decided by less than a touchdown.  Cloudland 6 Hampton 0.  Cloudland 18-HV 15.  Cloudland 12 Unaka 10.  An exciting and electric year of football

2 minutes ago, THE KING said:

This is what our community needs.  All carter county schools need to be competitive and renew the old rivalries.  Last year, the scale finally tipped to HV.  Those kinds of games need to happen.  They not only rejuvenate the spirit on Friday nights, but they improve the gates.  People want to see quality football.  This could be a return to 1994,  when all the seats were filled and every game was decided by less than a touchdown.  Cloudland 6 Hampton 0.  Cloudland 18-HV 15.  Cloudland 12 Unaka 10.  An exciting and electric year of football

Wait a minute those scores seem onesided!LOL!

Edited by orngnblk