Official govs vs panthers

2 minutes ago, TheGuvna said:

No. We should have not been in a position where the refs could have an impact. Still, I am going to call a spade a spade. They called back 2 touchdowns, one of which would have cut the score to 28-24 or 28-25. Then they pretty much walked LC into the endzone to put the nail in the coffin. You do the math.

Got to let it go dude!

19 minutes ago, LCVolman said:

It's a penalty. When the defender grabs the QB by the facemask after he's tackled and on the ground. Has a great view of it if that's the play your talking about.

Again, diving for a fumble is apparently a personal foul at Lenoir City. Meanwhile, they can hit our QB out of bounds, jaw and shove after plays, but we breathe on them and they are throwing flags.  I dont think we had a single drive on offense where we didnt get behind the chains. 2 tds, 1 two point conversion, and multiple big plays got called back where we would have had 1st and 10 and instead got 1st or 2nd and 20 or 25. It's hard to beat any team when that is going on. They tried like heck to stop us from even getting that 3rd touchdown.

Sure, and the next time it happens it will be all on the refs, or the coach, or somebody farted and people got sick etc etc. Take your blue  and orange colored glasses off for a minute. I'm not going to argue, but our kids fought hard, and that's not going to be belittled either by you claiming the refs beat you, or we cheated with the refs. Which is exactly what youre insinuating. I saw several plays that didn't get called against WB, and LC had several calls against them too.  LC Shot themselves in the foot several times. This is why people throw off on you all because it's always somebody's else's fault when you all lose.  Good luck the rest of the year though. You all have some good talent at receiver, and TJ King is a beast.

On 8/17/2017 at 4:51 PM, Butchjohns69 said:

This year team is way different they are alot more physical our numbers are way up shad said his self that this is most talented team he's had not to mention we have a elite quarterback who really showed out at d1 camps we got a running back who will run right through your face and lot young talent that won the east TN state championship in middle school last yr . We also have one of best receivers in east TN area We are no where near terrible and this team is much improved these kids are winners and for people to get on here talk crap that know nothing u need to move on somewhere u can tell big difference in team the hard work in off-season will pay off he's done a good job changing our bodies and getting us ready For the season and if I can remember correctly we blew oak ridge off the field in the spring all the negativity needs to stop!!! 

Go govs!!!!!

can we go back to this?