Dresden verses Westview

ysoangry

I know it's a week early but I'd rather talk about the Westview game than the Henry County Jamboree (someone needs a swift kick in the rear for saying we will play HC). What's everyone's thoughts on this game? I know the View was young last year and Dresden doesn't have the same talent level this year. Heard Westview's coach made the comment that there is no way Dresden beats them this year. I expect a good game. I'll take Lion's by 6-12 points (do we have a kicker?). 

1 hour ago, ysoangry said:

I know it's a week early but I'd rather talk about the Westview game than the Henry County Jamboree (someone needs a swift kick in the rear for saying we will play HC). What's everyone's thoughts on this game? I know the View was young last year and Dresden doesn't have the same talent level this year. Heard Westview's coach made the comment that there is no way Dresden beats them this year. I expect a good game. I'll take Lion's by 6-12 points (do we have a kicker?). 

After what I saw of the coaching staff at the Chinese buffet I say Dresden puts a running clock on those girls from Westview. Although my better half does teach at Westview now so please don't be too hard on 'em!!

34 minutes ago, Manowar said:

I look for Dresden to be much better this year.  Last year they struggled.

I have been going they the boards and reading some of your posts. Why do you post such nonsense?  Seems so childish to post stuff simply to get a rise out of people. You might trying actually contributing something worthwhile. Then you wouldn't appear to be an immature grade school kid to all the people that come on here to talk football. Just a thought. 

7 hours ago, Footballfan7978 said:

I hear that a couple of Dresdens players, one being a stud, got into some pretty big trouble recently. Would be a shame if those kids miss this game because of some immature decisions.  Been looking forward to these two teams battling it out at full strength. 

Don't get on here and try to stir something up.  I hear is always a way to say "not really but lets see how far I can get this lie to go"