McKenzie @ Huntingdon....MAYBE???

ZEBRA35

Week 1 has the Rebels traveling to Paul Ward Stadium to take on the Mustangs on their new turf field. I haven't been by the school but lots of rumors if it will be done in time. Administration and everyone around town has their fingers crossed. As far as the game Huntingdon returns several Senior/Junior starters from last year. Expectations are high in Mustang Country. Rebels lose their main rusher from last couple of years. I expect to see the ball in the air alot from the Rebels. What about it Rebel fans? How ya lookin?

Edited by ZEBRA35

Going to be hard to replace Robinson no doubt. Early in scrimmages, Joseph Miller has looked good carrying it.  Zach Jarrett has a year under his belt now.  Huge to have Spivey, Waddle and Rawls at receiver.  I would argue Rebels play in the toughest region in the state and may very well play one of the toughest schedules in the state.  We don't play any cupcakes in the off weeks (Huntingdon, Scotts Hill and Waverly).  

Edited by volsandtitans1

10 hours ago, ZEBRA35 said:

Can't say much for Huntingdon's region except for Wayne Co. but Coach Swenson isn't afraid to schedule the big boys Milan Camden Waverly and McKenzie

Pretty tough non conference schedule. We scrimmaged waverly a couple of weeks ago. In short, they pretty good. Play lots of guys on both sides of the ball that will keep them fresh.