Gordonsville @ Watertown

croz6110

4 hours ago, beantheclown said:

Ambass......I respect your knowledge of football but your mistaken on this.  I have watched four scrimmages of Gville and they have not scored 34 points combined.  You have been on T forever and you know this.........when Gville is good they have it on BLAST all year!  Croz is the only one on here!  Why you think that is?  Croz picked Gville over Watertown last year.  And it was a beat 41-15 down!  Just something to think about!

Good points.. I believe that H2O Town shouldn't be as good this season. They lost a great QB. I know Gordonsville lost a lot as well. If Gordonsville gets taken to the woodshed then they won't make it past round 2 this season. They are usually a good team so I was counting on them being tough again. 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 10:21 AM, croz6110 said:

Both have their jamborees tonight. Gordonsville will play Macon at home and Watertown travels to Upperman.

Watertown lost a lot of good players, while Gordonsville returns most of the offense and loses almost all of the defense.

Anxious to see how this opening game shakes out.

I say Gordonsville in a close one.

Croz, I picked Gordonsville in the Big Ones..not many did..Go Tigers

Watertown is big especially at the skill positions and presents some mismatches for Gville. If Gville can control the clock and keep Watertown in third and long situations they can win.  As for me, I still think Watertown is too much. Give me the purple Tigers 28-21.