South Pittsburg vs Sequatchie (Grider against this Caine man)

Roy Dillard

5 hours ago, PiratePrideChamp said:

It's a jamboree.... a jamboree.. 

As for the young speed, I think we will be alright. Like I said speed is speed. So as long as we play fundamentally sound and don't make mistakes and shoot ourselves in the foot we will be fine. 

Understandable but getting over a hump starts with a jamboree, or  a play,  a series of downs,  a quarter,  a half,  a game.  Just a jamboree? Sure,  for some it is.  For others it could be the first step.  

Moving on to Sequatchie. Pirates have to deal with the Indians Friday. 3 in a row has left me sour.

32 minutes ago, bolddust281 said:

Well, well, well, I just checked my SQwatch and it looks like its about Squatch : 45.

Listen, you south pitt folks don't have a lot going on up top, I know, but do you really think you deserve to share a field with the Squatch? Thinking like that right there reminds me a lot of my brother-in-law...it stinks and I don't want to hear anything about it.

Bottom line in this one comes down to the fact that Squatch has a little more heart, and in the 2nd half, that's gonna show. Word coming out of the scrimmages is that south pitt has laid down once you smack em in the mouth, and Squatch loves slappin people around. 

Squatch 27

south pitt 10 

(10 points scored against jv)

Dang. Bold you are. Questioning the heart of a bunch of high school kids. Guess only time will tell. Don't forget to check this thread Friday night about 10 o clock.

1 hour ago, PiratePrideChamp said:

Dang. Bold you are. Questioning the heart of a bunch of high school kids. Guess only time will tell. Don't forget to check this thread Friday night about 10 o clock.

Where's was their heart last year when Alcoa jumped on them. Don't even know if they were on the field. At least kick a field goal

2 hours ago, bolddust281 said:

Well, well, well, I just checked my SQwatch and it looks like its about Squatch : 45.

Listen, you south pitt folks don't have a lot going on up top, I know, but do you really think you deserve to share a field with the Squatch? Thinking like that right there reminds me a lot of my brother-in-law...it stinks and I don't want to hear anything about it.

Bottom line in this one comes down to the fact that Squatch has a little more heart, and in the 2nd half, that's gonna show. Word coming out of the scrimmages is that south pitt has laid down once you smack em in the mouth, and Squatch loves slappin people around. 

Squatch 27

south pitt 10 

(10 points scored against jv)

Another ridiculous post! I don't talk smack, but this is crazy. 

6 hours ago, EastTennesseeExpert said:

I ran into Ole Roy the other day at Kirkpatrick Foodland with some girl he called Velma. I promised I wouldn't let the cat out of the bag because Wendy would get her feelings hurt but I couldn't resist. By the way Ole Roy you might want to make sure Velma is a girl because it had a big old adam's apple and hairy legs.

What kind of mess is this? You aint supposed to be broadcasting where and who you see ole RD with.    That was that man from Ronnies red eye.  We was a bying some more fudge rounds and red bull.  You think im joking but im not.