Finally game week for Greeneville & Dobynns Bennett

BVDevil

On ‎8‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 0:31 PM, johndeere said:

Biggest decision this week is what kind of sandwiches to order for team after the game.  Tribe already practicing for game three...

I know it's a joke but I could  understand a few looking towards a region game and saying these games don't count as much. Not myself,I don't care who it is,I don't like to lose.That said,give all you have and go shake hands like a man if you win or lose.Oh yes,act like you have been there before if you do something big and hand the ball to the ref.Stupid stuff could cost your team a game,seen that before.

14 hours ago, BatmanDevil said:

I know it's a joke but I could  understand a few looking towards a region game and saying these games don't count as much. Not myself,I don't care who it is,I don't like to lose.That said,give all you have and go shake hands like a man if you win or lose.Oh yes,act like you have been there before if you do something big and hand the ball to the ref.Stupid stuff could cost your team a game,seen that before.

yes, your team needs the win for a lot of reasons