Glencliff at Mt. Juliet

BKisler

45 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Crazy thing PC called to play My Juliet and y'all declined. But I remember you and another fella on here talking bout gate reason why y'all wouldn't play. But then I see My Juliet playing Glencliff something not right with this picture! 

Funny im starting to think you just stir the pot by making false accusations. What's next Pearl Cohn tries to schedule the Seahawks but Pete Carrol is too intimidated by the "almighty" metro team. With that much talent there's no reason why y'all aren't good. Honestly you should be winning state titles down in that lowly 4a... now onto reality.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

58 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Funny im starting to think you just stir the pot by making false accusations. What's next Pearl Cohn tries to schedule the Seahawks but Pete Carrol is too intimidated by the "almighty" metro team. With that much talent there's no reason why y'all aren't good. Honestly you should be winning state titles down in that lowly 4a... now onto reality.

Reality is brunetti called your coach and he said no. Reality again is that you and that other fella got on here talking bout gate was reason, then I see y'all playing Glencliff week zero. So that lets me know y'all win chasing and Mt Juliet will probably lose in the first round of playoff while we still playing.. lol

Edited by FIREBIRD80

1 hour ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

No PC didnt try to schedule the Seahawks, they tried to schedule the NOT SO Golden bears. With y'all talent shouldn't never miss the playoffs but y'all do anyways...lol

Edited by FIREBIRD80

17 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Reality is brunetti called your coach and he said no. Reality again is that you and that other fella got on here talking bout gate was reason, then I see y'all playing Glencliff week zero. So that lets me know y'all win chasing and Mt Juliet will probably lose in the first round of playoff while we still playing.. lol

You called it, be ready to eat that humble pie my dude. First round exit, I won't forget that in 11 weeks. That 4a is really packed with competition....

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

2 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

You called it, be ready to eat that humble pie my dude. First round exit, I won't forget that in 11 weeks. That 4a is really packed with competition....

You focus on the first round exit post, we're in 3A now. But take a picture write it down pretty sure you know the rest...lol

Why you even in the 5a/6a threads? 3a that boring? I'm so glad I had the opportunity to play against the big boys back in my days and not the small schools. That way I didn't have to wonder the rest of my life "Could we have competed against those big schools? Idk so instead I'll just pretend that the big schools are afraid to face my happy meal sized school to make me sleep better at night" :)

18 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Naw not really big bad 6A school, scared to play little old 3A school. Should be easy money for y'all right?

The funny thing about you is you're mister "last word" so we could literally carry this debate on for years probably, sad mindset to have honestly. Take your pro-metro, 3a big talking self down to 3a-4a forums. There you can be the big tough guy you aspire to be ;)

3 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

The funny thing about you is you're mister "last word" so we could literally carry this debate on for years probably, sad mindset to have honestly. Take your pro-metro, 3a big talking self down to 3a-4a forums. There you can be the big tough guy you aspire to be ;)

Hey you wanted to go back and forth not me all you had to do was answer the question.

43 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

Why you even in the 5a/6a threads? 3a that boring? I'm so glad I had the opportunity to play against the big boys back in my days and not the small schools. That way I didn't have to wonder the rest of my life "Could we have competed against those big schools? Idk so instead I'll just pretend that the big schools are afraid to face my happy meal sized school to make me sleep better at night" :)

I see your bff called for help! You probably was trash in football. How i know cause you keep talking bout what you did back in your day, man don't nobody care bout what you supposedly did back in the 70's.

Edited by FIREBIRD80