Glencliff at Mt. Juliet

BKisler

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, BKisler said:

Have heard Glencliff doesn't have much. Thoughts on the game.

I think MJ wins big 45-14.

This is nothing more than a "BUY A WIN" game for MJ.  Glencliff will probably get a better pay day than hosting a home game and MJ will stay injury free and should be able to play the entire roster.

It would be nice if MJ were playing a good team like Ensworth or Brentwood Academy.  That way they could test themselves and see what they really need to work on for the playoffs.  MJ will learn little or nothing about their team after playing Glencliff.

52 minutes ago, cbg said:

This is nothing more than a "BUY A WIN" game for MJ.  Glencliff will probably get a better pay day than hosting a home game and MJ will stay injury free and should be able to play the entire roster.

It would be nice if MJ were playing a good team like Ensworth or Brentwood Academy.  That way they could test themselves and see what they really need to work on for the playoffs.  MJ will learn little or nothing about their team after playing Glencliff.

Don't worry. Perry will read your post and be upset. We should see a tweet from him shortly about how he tried to call Blackman, Oakland, Brentwood Academy, and the Buffalo Bills for a game, but all of them would not play them (which isn't true with the exception being the Buffalo Bills).

Mount Juliet- 62

Glencliff- 0

6 hours ago, WCndaHouse said:

Don't worry. Perry will read your post and be upset. We should see a tweet from him shortly about how he tried to call Blackman, Oakland, Brentwood Academy, and the Buffalo Bills for a game, but all of them would not play them (which isn't true with the exception being the Buffalo Bills).

Mount Juliet- 62

Glencliff- 0

What's more funny... the attempts to be funny coming from a disgruntled Wilson Central fan mad about years of abuse from the bears..... Or the people laughing at you and not with you for your repugnant jokes.  Probably both factor in..

7 hours ago, cbg said:

So we play Hendersonville, Gallatin, Rossview, Overton, Wilson Central... along with scrimmaging Stewart's Creek and a jamboree versus Beech. All of the sudden we are afraid of competition? Just because our first game is against a soft opponent, doesn't make us inept. Your opinion is invalid, and comical at best. Everyone knows MJ is good right now, we don't need to come out and play Oakland the first game of the season to prove that. 

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

I admit; I think MJ's schedule is a little light:

Glencliff ( H )

Overton ( A )

Lebanon (A)

Gallatin (H)

Wilson Central ( H )

Clarksville Northwest ( H )

Rossview ( H )

McGavock ( A )

Station Camp ( H )

Hendersonville ( A )

Bears should have not more than 1 loss.

Edited by BKisler

5 hours ago, BKisler said:

Glencliff ( H )

Overton ( A )

Lebanon (A)

Gallatin (H)

Wilson Central ( H )

Rossview ( H )

McGavock ( A )

Station Camp ( H )

Hendersonville ( H )

Bears should have not more than 1 loss.

Yeah Glencliff, Overton, Gallatin, Clarksville Northwest and McGavock are all non-region games.

Gallatin and Overton are decent programs.

Glencliff and McGavock were a combined 1-20. Clarksville Northwest was 6-5 in 4A with wins over mostly terrible teams and losses to teams like Friendship Christian and Macon County.

11 hours ago, BKisler said:

Glencliff ( H )

Overton ( A )

Lebanon (A)

Gallatin (H)

Wilson Central ( H )

Rossview ( H )

McGavock ( A )

Station Camp ( H )

Hendersonville ( H )