Glencliff at Mt. Juliet

BKisler

9 minutes ago, BKisler said:

MJ is not going to schedule 3A and 4A teams. No reason to. There are too many 5 and 6 A teams that are close by.

What do they gain by playing a 3 or 4 A team? Nothing. if they win big it's ( " wow ; how do you well you should win big you are 6 A playing a lowly 3 or 4 A school. if they were to lose ; it is " wow; how do you lose to a 3 or 4 A school.

GO BEARS !

Idk why they never can wrap that concept around their heads.

Edited by thegreatone36

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

47 minutes ago, BKisler said:

MJ is not going to schedule 3A and 4A teams. No reason to. There are too many 5 and 6 A teams that are close by.

What do they gain by playing a 3 or 4 A team? Nothing. if they win big it's ( " wow ; how do you well you should win big you are 6 A playing a lowly 3 or 4 A school. if they were to lose ; it is " wow; how do you lose to a 3 or 4 A school.

GO BEARS !

But you'll schedule Glencliff! Yeah that makes since what was I thinking.

Edited by FIREBIRD80

1 hour ago, BKisler said:

GO BEARS !

Nothing to gain but to possibly lose. one of the two made the case that mj doesn't want to play metro teams because of the gate. This went back to last year. If they would have said it like this would have respected it. I guess Maryville playing Alcoa is a big mistake but iron sharpens iron 

All this Pearl trash talk would make sense if you guys were Alcoa. Pearl is always very talented but haven't won a state title since beepers were cool. Yet you guys come on here and act like everybody in the state is scared of Pearl but Aloca, Maryville, Knox Catholic, BA, MBA and other championship teams have no troubles getting a tough schedule that also brings in gate money. Everybody knows Pearl will play pretty much anybody. Just stop the crying about EVERYBODY running from yall. THUNDERLIPS THE ULTIMATE MALE has spoken!!

1 hour ago, THUNDERLIPS said:

All this Pearl trash talk would make sense if you guys were Alcoa. Pearl is always very talented but haven't won a state title since beepers were cool. Yet you guys come on here and act like everybody in the state is scared of Pearl but Aloca, Maryville, Knox Catholic, BA, MBA and other championship teams have no troubles getting a tough schedule that also brings in gate money. Everybody knows Pearl will play pretty much anybody. Just stop the crying about EVERYBODY running from yall. THUNDERLIPS THE ULTIMATE MALE has spoken!!

Never said everybody just My Juliet  and CR!!!

I would like to see a tougher schedule too. Brentwood, Indy, Franklin, Oakland, Blackman, Smyrna, I can go on and on. I would even like MBA ,BA or Ensworth. I don't feel that playing a soft schedule helps your team. There are so many good schools around.

PC always has a good team and loaded with talent. But it doesn't change the fact that MJ will not schedule 3 A teams. No reason too.