South Pittsburg vs Boyd (Grider against this Cardwell man)

Roy Dillard

1 minute ago, Southtowner said:

Both teams played well.  Sanders did a good job.  The qb for SC had a really nice game running and making a few throws for first downs. He's a senior and led the Indians well.  Our QB's did some growing up tonight.  The whole Pirate team did.

Braden is a good ball player and better kid. He's got people around him. I think that kid will be a rockstar by next year 

4 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Let me ask you a question. Is Grider going to have to by our boys some turf shoes so they can run fast on that Cardwell mans field? That man at Ronnies red eye said if you dont have the right shoes that you cant run on that mess.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy, you are up awfully early this morning. I could have sworn my friend told me you closed down Ronnie's last night. Are you taking speed to already be up and active this morning?

35 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Roy, you are up awfully early this morning. I could have sworn my friend told me you closed down Ronnie's last night. Are you taking speed to already be up and active this morning?

Barney I left ronnies red eye last night around midnight.  I garuntee you Grider better be running out boys this week to get them in shape.  He has been letting them be lazy and I saw a few with cramps last night against that Caine man.  He needs to make them run down that track at his stadium several times this week.  You think im joking but im not. 

8 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

I wouldn't say that Slicer. Nothing comes easy for this Pirate team. They are a blue collar type team. We have a young team, with average talent level, but play extremely hard. 

We have major issues. 

I just don't see it getting better this week.  

This one is over before it starts. 

I love the Bucs as much as anyone can and don't want to harm them in any way. 

Ive erased about 10 responses because it wouldn't be right to say those things in public. It's really hard to see the Bucs like this but it's not getting any better any time soon. 

I hope I'm wrong. 

It's probably best if I don't say much this year...........

10 minutes ago, orangeslice13 said:

We have major issues. 

I just don't see it getting better this week.  

This one is over before it starts. 

I love the Bucs as much as anyone can and don't want to harm them in any way. 

Ive erased about 10 responses because it wouldn't be right to say those things in public. It's really hard to see the Bucs like this but it's not getting any better any time soon. 

I hope I'm wrong. 

It's probably best if I don't say much this year...........

Games are not played on paper. The Bucs may have looked horrible last night against Whitvegas but could come out and look good this week. My question for the Bucs is about offense. Seems like the last few years I've read and saw against us the same vanilla play calling. Any reason?

11 hours ago, Jnutz2 said:

I'll stick with my sources being that some were saying south Pitt would win by blow out. Dunlap is to well coached. I actually thought south Pitt would beat jasper this year, but now I don't know. 

I don't recall any Pirates talking about a blow out.  It was mostly outsiders. 

3 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Maybe ol' Roy is just leaving The Redeye.