South Pittsburg vs Boyd (Grider against this Cardwell man)

Roy Dillard

6 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Let me ask you a question. I was talking to this man at Foodland earlier and he said Grider wasnt practicing tomorrow so his boys could watch this eclipse mess.  I garuntee you he better not let them skip practice to stare at the durn sun.  It might hurt their eyes them they want be able to see the durn football.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy,  don't you be looking either without the proper protection.  If you do you'll never get to see Murphys pole ever again.

8 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Roy,  don't you be looking either without the proper protection.  If you do you'll never get to see Murphys pole ever again.

I garuntee you I can barely see anyway.  I told Murphy in a few years he may have to start prim his book and pole on a tape recorder for me.  You think im joking but im not. 

On 8/19/2017 at 0:08 AM, Jnutz2 said:

I'll stick with my sources being that some were saying south Pitt would win by blow out. Dunlap is to well coached. I actually thought south Pitt would beat jasper this year, but now I don't know. 

You didn't hear many pirates calling a blowout. Your source is trash find a new one.