South Pittsburg vs Boyd (Grider against this Cardwell man)

Roy Dillard

I hear that Boyds coach used Henke as a decoy against the tigers, i didnt see, but was told that.  Sent him in motion and faked it to him mostly.  I understand the kid likely  commited to play defense at utc but why wouldnt you feed the ball to a D1aa rb against them.  Kinda like us not giving the ball to Saylors last year against sp i guess.  If you have a horse, you have to ride him.

32 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

I hear that Boyds coach used Henke as a decoy against the tigers, i didnt see, but was told that.  Sent him in motion and faked it to him mostly.  I understand the kid likely  commited to play defense at utc but why wouldnt you feed the ball to a D1aa rb against them.  Kinda like us not giving the ball to Saylors last year against sp i guess.  If you have a horse, you have to ride him.

I was thinking about it. I'm not sure if he's ever played offense against us. He didn't play at all last year in this game. He was good a few years ago as a DB against us, but I don't remember him playing offense. Some Boyd people had mentioned he was the next QB, but I guess that never materialialized. 

Edited by TheAmbassador

6 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I was thinking about it. I'm not sure if he's ever played offense against us. He didn't play at all last year in this game. He was good a few years ago as a DB against us, but I don't remember him playing offense. Some Boyd people had mentioned he was the next QB, but I guess that never materialialized. 

Old Pirate says Henke should have traded ships & jest become a "Real Pirate" instead of committing suicide in the swamp

Edited by OLD PIRATE

5 minutes ago, MrLegit said:

You are right. They look,like they are poised to be very very good at some point.

Think we will look better this game. Not just because of the fact that Boyd may not be as good as SC though. Coaches have had a full game of film to watch. There may not have been any personnel changes but I'm sure there have been some changes made and coaching done to sharpen up our guys up a little.

Edited by PiratePrideChamp