W2: 'Horns stampede to the Dog Pound

UKnoLittle

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, pujo said:

Afraid we have toooo many pups, The good thing is,they turn into Dogs in time.

+1

3A  JC brought 23 seniors and beat our few (I think it's 3) starting seniors by 12. We are young and very inexperienced in varsity play.

We did a poor  job executing and didn't convert on 4th and short too many times....Didn't make the difficult plays and made some plays harder than they were.

I expect Michael to turn the corner with this bunch soon.

1 hour ago, UKnoLittle said:

We'll be fine..

sometimes things like this is what young men need. :thumb:

Season is still young they are going to be just fine, Hope every stays injury free though until then,no disrespect at all but those backs and qb took some licks last night they are tough as nails.

Edited by BULLRUSH
left word out

12 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Let's see, was it 2013 that a bunch of sophomores started out 0-3? World was coming to an end...turned out okay tho 

You are correct sir. WIth being a young team, this season is a marathon not a sprint. I am sure they will be playing better as the year progresses. Sounds like the youth held their own pretty well though. Go Dogs!

32 minutes ago, dogtruth said:

You are correct sir. WIth being a young team, this season is a marathon not a sprint. I am sure they will be playing better as the year progresses. Sounds like the youth held their own pretty well though. Go Dogs!

That's how I see it...Blockers should and could have done better....and will soon figure it out.

A 12 point win/loss isn't a stomping...Just gotta have a good memory :thumb: