Knoxville Catholic at Baylor

Spartan4Life

4 hours ago, MLREB said:

Are you counting the ones that started for other schools last season?

4 hours ago, MLREB said:

Are you counting the ones that started for other schools last season?

Said the guy who supports an "OPEN ZONE" school in the PUBLIC school division.

P.S. How boring does your life have to be to have the time troll other schools game threds? Good luck on your job search!

Edited by smoltz
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, smoltz said:

Said the guy who supports an "OPEN ZONE" school in the PUBLIC school division.

P.S. How boring does your life have to be to have the time troll other schools game threds? Good luck on your job search!

Serious question because I am pretty sure the answer is 3 more. Are you still crying?.....at least you were entertaining during your pathetic rant. 

5 hours ago, MLREB said:

Serious question because I am pretty sure the answer is 3 more. Are you still crying?.....at least you were entertaining during your pathetic rant. 

How did your mighty Rebels do tonight? I heard Oakland played terrible tonight so you guys must have won big! Bahahaha! Keep us posted on the job search, you "message board" All Star! Lol

4 hours ago, Booger said:

wo  nelly.....was there a runnin clock

not quite the same response from the Baylor supporters as there was last week

Catholic North must really be sumthin

Booger just sayin:o

First off Catholic was definitely the better team. This game was the strangest game I've seen in a while. 

Baylor is leading 14-10 with 4 minutes left in the half. Four consecutive turnovers in a row and Catholic leads 38-14. Unbelievable. I said this last week. Baylor doesn't have depth at linebacker. The starters are really good but it's a big falloff after. Well all three of Baylor's starting linebackers were on the sideline by mid second quarter. I have never seen a Baylor team not have terrific play from their backers. They can't catch a break there.

31 for catholic is big and physical. He gave Baylor trouble all night especially running st the reserve linebackers. What a mismatch. Baylor's secondary played well and held Brussels in check for the most part.

The other glaring weakness I mentioned last week was Baylor's passing Attack. Baylor is really missing those three senior receivers from a year ago. This could be a very long season for Baylor if they can't get healthy and find a few more options on offense.

Jaylon Baker is a stud and had Baylor in the game until the wheels fell off.

Catholic is better but this game definitely could have been more competitive if you take away the 6 gifts of turnovers Baylor gave them. Four within four minutes before halftime.

Baylor has a brutal schedule so they are going to have to get healthy and better in a hurry.

3 hours ago, Spartan4Life said:

First off.........

Catholic is better but this game definitely could have been more competitive if you take away the 6 gifts of turnovers Baylor gave them. Four within four minutes before halftime.

Baylor has a brutal schedule so they are going to have to get healthy and better in a hurry.

Booger was kinda thinkin the same thing when ND played Baylor......ND was up on Baylor 7-0, then had 2 starters get concussions.....had no depth behind them

Baylor was better but the game could have been more competitive if ND would have taken away the 6 gifts of 6 scores in a row ND gave them and a gifted interception; woulda had depth on the line, LB's, and at RB and could openly recruit players.

most everyone has excuses when they lose...even ole Booger can sumtimes muster up an excuse if needed.......KC adjusted and got there mojo goin and Baylor had not one thing to answer........Spartan the only one Boog has heard or talked to that thinks Baylor had a chance to win that game

ant Friday Night HS football grand...nuttin like it in the world

U might to refocus on your Spatans cause they had a good win last night and unlike Baylor; have a chance to win a more than 3 or 4 games.

Booger just sayin:blink:

11 hours ago, smoltz said:

The crazy part about tonight's game was Catholic didn't play all that well in the first half and they still were dominating a very good Baylor team. They left some points out there and gave up some big plays to Baylor and still cruised 56-24. Go Irish!

u may not find to many red raider supporters to back that view up

especilly from Bipsy and TNLongHorn (the humbled one)

Booger just sayin:o