Heritage at Sevier County

BarneySox2007

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

This might be a great game to go see this week.  I was surprised with Heritage beating South-Doyle this week. After watching the Oak Ridge scrimmage I had them penciled in to lose every game and now it looks as if they may have a chance to possibly win at least four games.

Big difference between 6A and 5A. Once Heritage gets into the meat of their 6A schedule, we'll know more about them. Under Hammontree, the mountaineers always play hard. I'd like to see them win 4 or 5.

Barney it looks like neither of our teams are very interesting. I will sure be rooting for the Bears but they have to be underdog after mountaineers Beat SD. It always possible that we just dont know much at this point in the HS season, I mean last year people had Bears ranked highly in preseason and we see where that went. People who knew the team knew 5-5 was going to be best case. 3-7 is what happened so agian Im thinking we know more about everybody prob after 3-4 weeks. But since Im rooting for Bears i will predict Bears win 16-14 w 3 valesquez field goals and good D!

GoBears!

10 hours ago, gobears89 said:

Barney it looks like neither of our teams are very interesting. I will sure be rooting for the Bears but they have to be underdog after mountaineers Beat SD. It always possible that we just dont know much at this point in the HS season, I mean last year people had Bears ranked highly in preseason and we see where that went. People who knew the team knew 5-5 was going to be best case. 3-7 is what happened so agian Im thinking we know more about everybody prob after 3-4 weeks. But since Im rooting for Bears i will predict Bears win 16-14 w 3 valesquez field goals and good D!

GoBears!

Gobears, im going to take a wild guess here and say that you probably graduated from SC in 89? If im correct about that, im gona take another wild guess and say that i bet  you know my younger step brother Jimmy Taffer, who was a stud at SC in the mid 80s and graduated in 87. i saw him play his last home game that season which if memory serves me, was a loss to heritage....i could be wrong about the outcome, but that's just what my memory remembers...anway, im going with Heritage in this one because unfortunately the Smoky Bears look more like those early 80s teams now, than they do the more recent teams