Week 3: Oneida @ Wartburg

crow

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fall101
2 minutes ago, crow said:

I was busy watching the game. Looked for you there but didn't see you :popcorneater:

I was on the fence around the 20. I looked for you as well. Heck I even looked last week and didn't see you. You must be incognito these days!  

6 hours ago, crow said:

Last week I was on grandpa duty with a 5 & 2 year old. I was on the fence around the south 10 on home side tonight. 

Good thing Wartburg is real bad because if they were real good I would come watch this game Maybe.......if I knew where the heck Wartburg is!

Oneida in an easy contest!!!

Launch to what is hopefully 3-0.   You have to tip your hat towards any opponent.  Oneida has looked about as they are expected.  Showed some real teeth in the second half against G-P.  Roberts is another solid RB in a long line of them.  Hood gives them a bit of Thunder and Lightning quality.  Wartburg just has not had much luck with the pads for quite some time...and I'm not hating on them, it's just the truth.  I would expect the Tribe to win this one going away, but need I remind them of a few years back when the Bulldogs stunned them by making it a game at their place with Cole West leading the attack.  Sweated bullets all through that one.  We will do well to have the caps screwed on tight Friday.

Kazo

1 hour ago, kazam37 said:

Launch to what is hopefully 3-0.   You have to tip your hat towards any opponent.  Oneida has looked about as they are expected.  Showed some real teeth in the second half against G-P.  Roberts is another solid RB in a long line of them.  Hood gives them a bit of Thunder and Lightning quality.  Wartburg just has not had much luck with the pads for quite some time...and I'm not hating on them, it's just the truth.  I would expect the Tribe to win this one going away, but need I remind them of a few years back when the Bulldogs stunned them by making it a game at their place with Cole West leading the attack.  Sweated bullets all through that one.  We will do well to have the caps screwed on tight Friday.

Kazo

I remember them giving you all a scare that year.  Games like that happen from time to time but Oneida should win this one with ease.  Oneida by 42

On 8/28/2017 at 10:24 AM, kazam37 said:

Kazo

Now you can talk shutout Kaz.  I'm looking forward to the Meigs game. That one  will clear up my thoughts. Hope you guys pull it out.

With this weather the Oneida Swamp Dogs will find themselves right at home.  One thing that has been proven over the years is that the boys play well in the slop.  Hydro plane will be set on go Friday.  The Wartburg Mud Puppies will keep this one interesting for a quarter or two, but if it gets ugly you can be rest assured Lambo will turn it off because he is a class act.  Prediction Updates if the weather changes because it may affect the kicking game some, but right now I'll go:

Indians - 32

Bulldogs - 6

Kazaloco