(10)Lake Co at (1)Dresden

shockernation

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow!!! A game that was incredible! Both teams did themselves proud, big plays by both teams on both O & D and special teams...& yes, kudos to LC, they are for real!!! Truly are what everyone said & then some.I am a believer now. Falcons will indeed be flying high for several years with the players & the heart they showed tonight. Respect! ... But our Lions pulled from behind and overcame 33-24. Super close game. PROUD of our champions!  Hope all the injured players on both teams make a quick & full recovery with no games missed. ... WHAT A GAME!!! Need to watch it on that huddle account if you have access. Another game that shows you NEVER QUIT in a game no matter what score is. A great lesson that will help in real life, where it's for keeps, & you shouldn't quit trying... nor give up on those "behind" & struggling in life. Keep on keeping on!  (Sermonette over.. this game done stirred me up!!!)... WOOOOOW 

3 hours ago, mrbigster said:

We are good guys..lol

Nope. No lie.. You are not good guys but GREAT MEN! Oh wow.  I am a believer now. Hope LC & Lions keep this up, it will only make us both better & better playing such a never say die team(s). No matter who would of won both teams showed fantastic heart & character! LUV IT! AND LUV OUR LIONS!!! 

23 minutes ago, edscissorhands said:

It's hard for me to see lake county beating Dresden if they couldn't tonight with Dresden getting their 2 best players back in a couple weeks   They missed an excellent chance 

The injury bug has no doubt hit us hard. We've got about as many limping around on the sideline as we do on the field. Our freshman QB went out before half time too. Several youngsters really stepped up for us tonight. #8 has never played QB & made some excellent passes & #9 is a sophomore that impresses me more & more every game. Way to never quit! LC is much improved. #23 can't be stopped & your QB is a stud. Hope to meet up again when we've got all our playmakers back. 

47 minutes ago, edscissorhands said:

It's hard for me to see lake county beating Dresden if they couldn't tonight with Dresden getting their 2 best players back in a couple weeks   They missed an excellent chance 

Dont see how you can say that.Dresden lost their Qb but LC did also.LC had so many xhances .Had 1st down about Dresden 7 yard line.Picked uo 1st down to about the 5 and called for holding.Then at midfield,had a 2 and about 3,was moving the ball and was called for delay of game.Then running back for LC runs about 40 yards to Dresden 3 yard line.LC was winning 21-20.Credit Dresden for making tackle cause if they dont catch him at 3 yard line and he scores its 27-20 and exta point would be big.LC starting qb is hurt  and not in game.1st and goal at three. Backup  qb loses 2 yards.I think starter in in the game LC scores with 4 downs.But still 1 play away from winning.LC stops Dresden on a run play and Dresden player falls to the ground with cramp stopping the clock.LC winning 26-24 with 33 seconds to play.One play away from winning 24 to 20.Receiver get behind LC defender in the end zone to take the lead 26-24.Very disappointed LC let that happen.Snyder comes back in after not playing mist of 3rd quarter and none of the 4th with about 17 seconds left.Throws the ball over the middle and picked off for a touchdown.Had at least 3 scoring opportunities.But creit Dresden for not quitting.Just 1 play away.Very disappointed but was closer than the score so Im proud still being so young.Congrats Dresden.

55 minutes ago, edscissorhands said:

Dont see how you can say that.Dresden lost their Qb but LC did also.LC had so many xhances .Had 1st down about Dresden 7 yard line.Picked uo 1st down to about the 5 and called for holding.Then at midfield,had a 2 and about 3,was moving the ball and was called for delay of game.Then running back for LC runs about 40 yards to Dresden 3 yard line.LC was winning 21-20.Credit Dresden for making tackle cause if they dont catch him at 3 yard line and he scores its 27-20 and exta point would be big.LC starting qb is hurt  and not in game.1st and goal at three. Backup  qb loses 2 yards.I think if Snyder us in game with 1st down and goal he scores.But still LC winning 24 to 20 with 33 seconds to play and about 35 yards to go and let receiver get behind them in the end zone.Very didappointed but still proud knowing LC had all kind of chances.Congrats to Dresden for not quitting

3 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Dont see how you can say that.Dresden lost their Qb but LC did also.LC had so many xhances .Had 1st down about Dresden 7 yard line.Picked uo 1st down to about the 5 and called for holding.Then at midfield,had a 2 and about 3,was moving the ball and was called for delay of game.Then running back for LC runs about 40 yards to Dresden 3 yard line.LC was winning 21-20.Credit Dresden for making tackle cause if they dont catch him at 3 yard line and he scores its 27-20 and exta point would be big.LC starting qb is hurt  and not in game.1st and goal at three. Backup  qb loses 2 yards.I think starter in in the game LC scores with 4 downs.But still 1 play away from winning.LC stops Dresden on a run play and Dresden player falls to the ground with cramp stopping the clock.LC winning 26-24 with 33 seconds to play.One play away from winning 24 to 20.Receiver get behind LC defender in the end zone to take the lead 26-24.Very disappointed LC let that happen.Snyder comes back in after not playing mist of 3rd quarter and none of the 4th with about 17 seconds left.Throws the ball over the middle and picked off for a touchdown.Had at least 3 scoring opportunities.But creit Dresden for not quitting.Just 1 play away.Very disappointed but was closer than the score so Im proud still being so young.Congrats Dresden.

I think he's referring to us being without 2 of our biggest playmakers coming into this game. We were without our starting QB which is also a stud running back & lost one of our biggest offensive & defensive players last week as well. Then we lose our freshman QB & bring in #8 which has never played QB. We get everyone healthy & we'll be ok.

24 minutes ago, dtownfan364 said:

I think he's referring to us being without 2 of our biggest playmakers coming into this game. We were without our starting QB which is also a stud running back & lost one of our biggest offensive & defensive players last week as well. Then we lose our freshman QB & bring in #8 which has never played QB. We get everyone healthy & we'll be ok.

And we will grow up tons by round 3! Our young kids will grow through the season...y'all know you don't wanna play us again...congrats because you won plain and simple! We lost to one player nanney and Yates looks good at QB? Again ill blame it on our youth but heck of a game! Can't wait on the rematch you say we cant win

1 hour ago, edscissorhands said:

LC also lost running back and defensive back Tubbs to an injury in 3rd quarter and also qb Snyder.Anyway,Congrats Dresden.Yall won the game.Going to bed.Just cant believe LC didnt back defensive back up and keep receiver in front of them .Guard the goal line,knock the ball down and u win.LC should know that was what Dresden had to do.Any thing over the middle for 1p yards and game probably over.And surprised LC didnt also have safety come over and help out on the play.Maybe next time.Congrats Dresden