(10)Lake Co at (1)Dresden

shockernation

1 hour ago, lakecounty1968 said:

You keep believing So. Pitt and Whitwell are better than LC and Dresden.  Well you are wrong both Dresden and LC are better than So. Pitt. Huntingdon and Wayne Co are the two best. After that it is a crap shoot. I'll take any of top 4 in the west over the east with the exception of maybe  Coalfield. 

LMBO,  are a homer? You need to ask around. I'm the last person that gives SP credit. I'm very critical of them and I'm a life long fan. I've correctly called the last 7 state champions in 1A. If you want to go back further than that year it's 9/10. You need to ask BigSwo and others how practical I am when making predictions and assessments of teams. Also if you comprehended well you could see that I was talking about east and west. Good grief take a pill Gomer.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

LMBO,  are a homer? You need to ask around. I'm the last person that gives SP credit. I'm very critical of them and I'm a life long fan. I've correctly called the last 7 state champions in 1A. If you want to go back further than that year it's 9/10. You need to ask BigSwo and others how practical I am when making predictions and assessments of teams. Also if you comprehended well you could see that I was talking about east and west. Good grief take a pill Gomer.

No homer. I know west tn football a whole better than you do. Be around along time. I have a good grasp on the east and those team's out east are not as good as teams in the west right now Your insults mean nothing.  Typical response from the ill informed. So toot your own horn.  I forgot you are the greatest poster on the T that knows everything.  I'm done on this subject for now. I will be right in the end.

52 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

No homer. I know west tn football a whole better than you do. Be around along time. I have a good grasp on the east and those team's out east are not as good as teams in the west right now Your insults mean nothing.  Typical response from the ill informed. So toot your own horn.  I forgot you are the greatest poster on the T that knows everything.  I'm done on this subject for now. I will be right in the end.

You are still missing the point. You act like I said SP was better than Dresden and Lake County. All I have done is outlined the best teams from the west and the east. I never said we were better than your beloved Falcons. I have said numerous times SP is a year or so away from being really good.  The east use to have a larger number of quality teams. Currently the west has a larger number. You make no sense at all when you put words in my mouth. We can talk football all day long if you would like. BTW, the best player in coachT is Roy Dillard. LMBO

Edited by TheAmbassador

35 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Bass in here trying to make yall believe he's called every game right since the beginning of time?  :)

I'm in here talking football. Someone makes a statement toward me that Dresden and Lake County are better than any team in the east except Coalfield. If I wanted to disagree I could, but I didn't. When people insinuate I said something that I never said I'm going to correct them. It's as simple as that. It's very rare for someone on coachT to say that I am bias toward SP in rankings team. Nothing could be further from the truth. 

3 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

I'm in here talking football. Someone makes a statement toward me that Dresden and Lake County are better than any team in the east except Coalfield. If I wanted to disagree I could, but I didn't. When people insinuate I said something that I never said I'm going to correct them. It's as simple as that. It's very rare for someone on coachT to say that I am bias toward SP in rankings team. Nothing could be further from the truth. 

I think you and I miss understood each other. I know all about So.Pitt and its tradition. So sorry if you took what I said as disrespect.  Hopefully,  So.Pitt and Lake Co will run across each other in the next few years. I know the first two meetings were classics 

7 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

I think you and I miss understood each other. I know all about So.Pitt and its tradition. So sorry if you took what I said as disrespect.  Hopefully,  So.Pitt and Lake Co will run across each other in the next few years. I know the first two meetings were classics 

I believe you are right. You are right about the other two meetings. They were classics. I'm the world's worst for not giving our team enough credit. Just come visit our threads. LMBO

Lake county was by far the better team. Not to run down the coaching staff, but there was a lot of calls that left the crowd dumbfounded. Definitely should've had somebody over the top on Dresdens pass play to put them on top.  It seems like every year in big games the calls aren't very sensible.