W3 - Adamsville travels to TCA

Redrage1990

Good win for TCA, solid team & good athletes !  Wanted it more than we did!  We've got some stuff that we need to work on! Dropped too many passes that should've been caught that were right in the hands!  BigEd I got to see your son on the JEA telecast while Reitz interviewed him!! I will get to meet you one of these days! These two programs have gained each other's respect over the years and it showed with a clean played game and the gathering afterwards! Go Cards!! 

1 minute ago, utvol2 said:

Good win for TCA, solid team & good athletes !  Wanted it more than we did!  We've got some stuff that we need to work on! Dropped too many passes that should've been caught that were right in the hands!  BigEd I got to see your son on the JEA telecast while Reitz interviewed him!! I will get to meet you one of these days! These two programs have gained each other's respect over the years and it showed with a clean played game and the gathering afterwards! Go Cards!! 

Thanks brother. Emotional day

Congrats TCA you guys played a good game.  We have way too many mistakes happening right now to expect to win.

I met your young marine Big Ed.  Very fine young man.  Very humble but polished.  Hope he continues to make you proud.  Eventhough i could only see him through 1 eye, he was a fune looking young man.  Thanks to him for his service

Guys thank you so much. And thank you for the kind words. I have always tried to teach  my boys one lesson. It is better to be missed rather than being remembered. Anyone can be remembered heck even the most horrible people are remember for their acts. But when you are missed that means you left an impression on someone. I pray my boys are missed and tonight shows how many people missed my oldest. Still got A LOT of work to do my other 2. It was a good game. Sloppy but our boys showed that they can work through adversity. Good luck Cards the rest of the way. We might meet again. 

BigEd congrats on raising such a fine young man. I know everyone is telling you to thank him for his choice to serve our great nation and I want to do the same.  He honors us all. I also have 2 boys serving.  One is a Staff Sergeant in the Air Force and the other is about that same rank but he is serving in the Navy.  Proud of them both.  The only thing I don't like is that they are in other parts of the world and we seldom get to see them.  My Sailor,  I haven't seen in about 3 years.  I hope you don't have that problem.  He is stationed in Hawaii at the moment but hopefully I will see him and his wife and daughter (my grandbaby who is only one week old) at Christmas this year.  That's what we are hoping for.  God Bless your Marine and keep him safe.  Semperfi

6 hours ago, BigSwo said:

BigEd congrats on raising such a fine young man. I know everyone is telling you to thank him for his choice to serve our great nation and I want to do the same.  He honors us all. I also have 2 boys serving.  One is a Staff Sergeant in the Air Force and the other is about that same rank but he is serving in the Navy.  Proud of them both.  The only thing I don't like is that they are in other parts of the world and we seldom get to see them.  My Sailor,  I haven't seen in about 3 years.  I hope you don't have that problem.  He is stationed in Hawaii at the moment but hopefully I will see him and his wife and daughter (my grandbaby who is only one week old) at Christmas this year.  That's what we are hoping for.  God Bless your Marine and keep him safe.  Semperfi

Thanks Swo. and thank you to your two boys for serving. One thing I have learned is thatit  is not only a sacrifice of the child to serve but as you told it is a sacrifice of the parent also. Letting go as parent is tough. Big win for you guys and good luck. Until we meet, of course

Edited by BigEdMo