Gallatin at Hillsboro

MJGOLDENBEARS

I think this one will be fairly close but I'm going with Hillsboro but only because of overall team speed.  That being said if Gallatin can get a few turnovers and capitalize on them the momentum may be too much for the Boro's to overcome.  Either way it will likely be a very wet field so the run game and keeping turnovers to a minimum will be key for either to be successful.     

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

Who are the  other top teams for 5A this year thus far for Middle & West TN?

I think Henry County and Ridgeway are up there. When it comes to teams with a legitimate shot to represent the West, it's honestly only Hillsboro, Beech, Gallatin, Henry County and Ridgeway. 

8 minutes ago, HighLife said:

I'd say Summit should be the first team someone mentions in Middle Tennessee as a threat. Especially after the Indy win. No one in 5A in middle Tennessee has a win like that yet. 

No disrespect intended for Summit, but they also have a not-great loss on their record as well. I think the jury is still out on how good Indy is this year